Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Installation of Diablo III beta is taking more time through "setup" portion

Video Games

Old 19-03-2012

Installation of Diablo III beta is taking more time through "setup" portion

I have been trying to install Diablo III beta but then it is appearing to be taking a long time through the "setup" portion of the progress bar, I have been waiting really long I donít know what is the issue all about, so here I just wanted a quick reply whether I should restart the installation process or It does takes time??? Is there anyone who can help me clearing my doubt???

Old 19-03-2012

Re: Installation of Diablo III beta is taking more time through "setup" portion

Quote:
I have been trying to install Diablo III beta but then it is appearing to be taking a long time through the "setup" portion of the progress bar, I have been waiting really long I donít know what is the issue all about, so here I just wanted a quick reply whether I should restart the installation process or It does takes time??? Is there anyone who can help me clearing my doubt???
Yes it is taking a long time, I have waited for the process to get it completed for almost 2 hours, I had checked out after a solution for the same but then I had not got any help, I did not wanted to start the installation process so I waited and then after several hours I was able to install it successfully, anyways I have now installed the game without any issues but then I will like to know if it was some issue or it was normal. I doubt that the blizz might be having a lot of networking load for the BETA and there is a need to widen up the broadband for the Diablo III.
Old 20-03-2012

Re: Installation of Diablo III beta is taking more time through "setup" portion

Even I need some help regarding the same, not exactly but then I have found that the compatibility run program option is appearing to be greyed out for me, I have tried clicking on the same but then it is not making any difference, I donít think that I have missed out anything, does any body knows what is the possible cause for it??? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,