Thread: Diablo III is not starting as d3dx9_43.dll is missing

Diablo III is not starting as d3dx9_43.dll is missing

I had installed Diablo III on my laptop and everything was working fine but then now after installing an SSD drive when I am trying to start the game then I am getting an error message saying that the game could not be started as d3dx9_43.dll is missing and it say to reinstall the program, I don’t know what is the issue all about as things were just working fine until I had installed an SSD drive, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??

Re: Diablo III is not starting as d3dx9_43.dll is missing

I had installed Diablo III on my laptop and everything was working fine but then now after installing an SSD drive when I am trying to start the game then I am getting an error message saying that the game could not be started as d3dx9_43.dll is missing and it say to reinstall the program, I don’t know what is the issue all about as things were just working fine until I had installed an SSD drive, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??
    As far as d3dx9_43.dll it is a direct file, I am not able to make out why the file is missing after installing an SSD drive on the same machine but then if you are want to get rid of the issue then you can just reinstalling DirectX in order to fix it out, just get the directx from the below link and let me know if you have any further issues.
    DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer