Thread: Can we change battletag in Diablo III

Can we change battletag in Diablo III

I have recently started playing Diablo III and I am not having any issues with the game but then I just wanted to know that is it possible to change battletag, I mean that I have heard that it is possible but then I am not very sure about the same, so is there anyone who has actually changed the battletag in Diablo III or has an idea about the same???

Re: Can we change battletag in Diablo III

I have recently started playing Diablo III and I am not having any issues with the game but then I just wanted to know that is it possible to change battletag, I mean that I have heard that it is possible but then I am not very sure about the same, so is there anyone who has actually changed the battletag in Diablo III or has an idea about the same???
    I will like to inform you that one can now get their BattleTag through Battle.net Account Management no matter they are participating in the Diablo III beta test or not, they can simply get it by visiting the BattleTag creation page but then make sure that you are getting one for the long term and the same abides by our Naming Policy, I am saying so because you won’t be able to change your BattleTag after selecting it, I have heard that there are possibilities of getting them changes in the future but then you cannot do that for now, so choose wisely.

Re: Can we change battletag in Diablo III

I will like to inform you that one can now get their BattleTag through Battle.net Account Management no matter they are participating in the Diablo III beta test or not, they can simply get it by visiting the BattleTag creation page but then make sure that you are getting one for the long term and the same abides by our Naming Policy, I am saying so because you won’t be able to change your BattleTag after selecting it, I have heard that there are possibilities of getting them changes in the future but then you cannot do that for now, so choose wisely.