Thread: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances another EA game with pay to win concept

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances another EA game with pay to win concept

Hello friends, here is another game from EA to win. Just as Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play 4 Free, now we are having another Command & Conquer. Just a day gone someone has message me that “join my clan or I will wipe you out” but I have avoid it. But I was not taking it seriously, in morning I have checked and founded that I was been destroyed. Playing it playing from a week and notice those who were behind have gone ahead of me. When chat with them then founded they came ahead in 12 hours, so it is really nice and fast wining game. What you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances another EA game with pay to win concept

I do not think that it is good, well it is really sad when someone who was behind and came ahead of you in just 12 hours. Then I believe most of user will be playing game continually and will be going ahead of all. If such thing is been happening game then it is defeating the object of the game if you are able to pay over your way to top. I am feeling very much sad for you.

Re: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances another EA game with pay to win concept

It is same thing which has been happened with me. Let me tell you that there was no one in general area and there was no one, so was not at all. I was at level 13 for some time, then after 2 – 3 day I have login and founded that everything from my area is been gone. It is really frustrating and I was very much angry with it. It seems that some has attacked me for 9 times that also continuously then he is next to me. When I have checked that person someday ago then he was somewhere bottoming, I really do not think it is actually worth and this is another game which is pay for win. It should not be sell.

What I have heard that Players are having power to relocate and also can launch attacks when you are on offline mode, without paying. So this can be trick which you can use it and get higher.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    What I have heard that Players are having power to relocate and also can launch attacks when you are on offline mode, without paying. So this can be trick which you can use it and get higher.
    Whatever you have told me is absolutely correct so due to which they can launch them, but one thing which is very much strange that how can anyone launch 10 in a row and able to reach to 11 level in one day without paying a single penny for it. I do not think that it is actually happening and also do not getting enough command points in one day to make it done. It is unless every attack might be able to supply crate with 12 points after that it might take you straight 36 straight wins without any losses and also no repeat attacks on the same base. It is such a game when you are login next day then everything is been wipes out.

People, who are complaining about this thing, have not played such games earlier and not done such thing before. It is really shameful and not good for them to complaint about it. Whereas I have not played such kind of games and have not play a single cent for it.

If you are asking all then I will say yes to it, as I have a game on my iPhone which was knows as World War and it was the same thing which all are talking about it. Early on if you were spending plenty of money on the game, then you were able to purchase super powerful specialized units, such that no one will be having such a defensive capability to stop you, if they play the game naturally so to speak. I think that it doesn't really matter since the game is an inconsequential time killer you play when you're taking an as bad part, but in principle, it is really lame.

I believe that is not hard to go from level 3 to level 12, honestly to say that anyone at level 3 who have not even finished his basic build till now so it sounds to me like you judged him a tad too quickly. Well it is been said that you can play TA for free or can pay out some money. In my opinion, did not noticed anyone well I was thinking to spend some money for dominating and yes it does allow for some shortcuts.

When first joined I did Buy 21000 credits, for a reasonable sum, but there is one huge difference in this game, You can only gain command points and BUY them, when you have enough Supply points which is set amount per hour etc.