Thread: Will evga Geforce GTX 570 work for fine for Diablo III

Will evga Geforce GTX 570 work for fine for Diablo III

I am looking forward to make a new build and I am willing to play Diablo III as well as far as the graphic card is concerned I have found evga Geforce GTX 570 to be the best by now and in mu budget as well which is within $300, I am not very sure if it is a better choice so is there anyone who can help me in clearing my doubt or is there any other card that I can check out??

Re: Will evga Geforce GTX 570 work for fine for Diablo III

I am looking forward to make a new build and I am willing to play Diablo III as well as far as the graphic card is concerned I have found evga Geforce GTX 570 to be the best by now and in mu budget as well which is within $300, I am not very sure if it is a better choice so is there anyone who can help me in clearing my doubt or is there any other card that I can check out??
    Yes you have chosen a nice one but then I personally think that Direct CU II 570 from Asus will be a better choice, I have been using the same for gaming and trust me this card hardly gets heated at default 10% fan as well, just check out the same and see if you are liking it. It is costlier but then it is just worth.

If you want then you can check out “Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti” you can get it for $215,I have checked out the same and I have found that both evga Geforce GTX 570 as well as Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti will overkill Diablo III. I am using Geforce GTX 570 and my experience has been great so, far.

I think that you have already chosen the best card for your research, the other cards that has been mentioned above say Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, I really don’t think it is better than evga Geforce GTX 570 where as Direct CU II 570 from Asus is just too costly, the only thing I wanted to share is that before getting the evga Geforce GTX 570 better check out the serial numbers as certain ones comes with different warranty options, i mean that you will get same card with a lifetime warranty as well as 2 year warranty, they may differ in just serial number, only starting 2 letters of the serial number will be differing anyways I think you should get AR serial numbered card with which you will get full lifetime warranty, it will be the best deal that you can get.

Hey thanks for your interest, anyways I also wanted to share that I am planning to get the below build:
    • CPU - I5 2500
    • SSD - 120GB Corsair Force GT
    • RAM - 8GB Corsair
    • Power supply - 650 or 750watt Corsair enthusiast
    • Motherboard – have not yet decided the same
    • Case - Coolor master haf912

So is there any other option for me????

Your system appears to be close to perfect, as far as the motherboard is concerned I think that you can get any one from asus p8z68, the one which will fit in your budget as there are a no of them but then for the graphic card if it is possible for you to wait for some time then I will suggest you to get new series of gtx, they will be releasing by the end of april and so, if you want then you can get one which will be capable of read/write speed of 500+, After you will have a perfect build. Hope that helps.

In that case you can wait for 600 series as well but then if you are not willing too then I will suggest you to go with 560Ti, I personally feel that nVidia is far better as compared to that of ATi, as one has suggested you can go for a Lifetime warranty with the same as well, I think that it will be the best choice if you are having a 1gb of video memory, you can just play the game at dual-link resolutions and even for multi-screen or 3D and stuff, if you want then you can later SLI another 560Ti for getting a better performance, If you think about waiting then a card from 600 series will be the best choice as per your build.