Thread: Facts about Birds of Steel

Facts about Birds of Steel

Hello friends, this is been my first flight simulate game for my console and it is been really added to my Xbox 360. Whereas I was been playing flight simulator game since Aces over the Pacific and have played Birds of Steel and it has fell me apart when there was patch released for this one but it was not helpful for me as it does not included on Xbox 360. I am very much nervous before purchasing this game as I believe it and also my friends at GS confirmed birds of steel for Tuesday. So can you please tell me some of the facts of this game and it will be really nice for me and also for others. Thank you.

Re: Facts about Birds of Steel

I would like to say that Birds of steel is been built upon previous game, Bird of Prey. Even you can believe that it is very huge patch for 360 in some sense. I do agree that there might be some of new bugs which are been introduced, but also think that it is worth to take risk if you are really enjoying flight simulation game as it is been made, so there should not be any problem for you.

I totally agree with you and I would like to say that Birds of Prey was amazing game and for which many of the people have waited for long time to play. Well it is really shocking that community fell apart that fast, so there will be no more DLC and also no more patch. I love the work of developer for this game, it is really amazing and I am hoping that it is support continues long after release also.

If you are on the Xbox 360 then there's plenty of players from all over the US/EU who will happily fly with you and have some great game. Of course it depends on the difficulty you play though. You'll find all the guys in here are a great bunch and will be happy to help with whatever it is you need help with, just post away.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard.Kaur View Post
    Hello friends, this is been my first flight simulate game for my console and it is been really added to my Xbox 360. Whereas I was been playing flight simulator game since Aces over the Pacific and have played Birds of Steel and it has fell me apart when there was patch released for this one but it was not helpful for me as it does not included on Xbox 360. I am very much nervous before purchasing this game as I believe it and also my friends at GS confirmed birds of steel for Tuesday. So can you please tell me some of the facts of this game and it will be really nice for me and also for others. Thank you.
    The problem which you were having was due to publisher issues. Well I am hoping that the new publisher Konami won't screw Gaijn over this time. if keep it properly then it is really nice.

I hope 505 are happy with how they treated the 360 players; I know I haven't given 505 games a single DIME of my money since they stiffed us with the patch. I can't wait to give Gaijin and Konami my money today. Well for 505, they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell.