Thread: Which sort of player you are in Birds of Steel game?

Which sort of player you are in Birds of Steel game?

Hello friends, just wanted to be know that which type of player are for this one. Which type of players you play in this game and also, whereas I playing as guy who is thinking to play it and also to become old. Just wanted to know what is yours, well my age is 39 years. So please tell me about yours. Thank you.

Re: Which sort of player you are in Birds of Steel game?

There are plenty of people who are playing this game, from age of 12 to age of 61 even more, so due to which I have given some funny names to it and divide the age group. Users between age of 12 and 20 are young tigers, then users who are between 21 to 30 are full health men and women, who are having more power and play such types of game very well, well people from 31 to 40 are person who are thinking to get old and you are among those. But who are between 41 and 60 is the wisdom one, as they play games of their kids and kids do not get a chance to play it. Well who are at 61 or more than that they are old veterans and I really respect them. Whom are actually enjoying life. Whereas I come between getting older, third group.

Whereas I come under the forth group which is been told by above user. My age is 51 which sooner will be 52 and when playing games then I bit like a small kid. Even wanted to say that when I was a young kid then PC's were unheard of, then arrived the Sinclair ZX 80.I used to think about games well when we have now back in the 1980's.I would say that I am having a second childhood.

Well my age is 52 and fits in category 4. I strafed them all or got bombed. Now I pick flowers as they pop up. Some occasionally do, but I never ever let them intercept my addiction to Birds of Prey. There's a little reign in me governed by this little kid, and I nourish him with all the best stuff around