Thread: Is it possible to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription

Is it possible to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription

I am willing to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription for my brother account and then bind the Diablo III to my Battle.net account. As far as I am aware the 1 Yr Subscription and Diablo III are just redemeable codes which we have to enter in the battle.net account, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can clear my doubt.

Re: Is it possible to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription

I am willing to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription for my brother account and then bind the Diablo III to my Battle.net account. As far as I am aware the 1 Yr Subscription and Diablo III are just redemeable codes which we have to enter in the battle.net account, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can clear my doubt.
    I am not very sure about what to say on the same as it is pretty much confusing, I mean that I had Diablo in my case was passed to me automatically to my account and was shown as pre-download but then was grayed out with the patch 4.3., so I think that the answer that you are looking for is probably no.

Re: Is it possible to get 1 Yr Subscription and free Diablo III with WoW subscription

I will like to inform you that The Annual Pass should be on the same account as that of the Diablo III, other thing I wanted to share is that it is not a 1 year subscription but then it is basically an agreement with Blizzard where one can keep the old subscription for a year, you will just get the Diablo III added to your account automatically so you won’t be getting your serial key. Hope that helps.

You won’t be able to get it as the free copy of Diablo III that your are signing up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass is basically a digital license which will add the game to Battle.net account automatically and by getting the same you just agree for the 12-month commitment and that is the reason that you won’t be able to add the same license to some other account, the other thing that I wanted to share is that players who are signing up for the Annual Pass and then get the Diablo III pre-download by visiting the Battle.net Account Management. Hope that helps.]