Thread: Birds of Steel has finally released

Birds of Steel has finally released

So this game has been finally released and I just want to ask you all guys as if how are you feeling with this game released and our local GameStop is offering this game. So has anyone ordered this game or not? I have given a pre order to GameStop hopefully it will be delivered within a week or so. Anyways I want to hear what do you all guys think and feel about it being the game finally released.

Re: Birds of Steel has finally released

What’s the need to pre order when the ps3 copies are available in abundance I went ahead and played the game the game is looking nice. For more information about the game you can visit this link first impression of BOS . you will get all the required information there.

I have just got the game now and I am just waiting desperately to get it started by tonight. Cant express my feeling for this game. This game really looks cool.

I want to order it from gamestop and it is out of stock from there. So I want to say that gamestop should be making this game available as early as possible that’s what I am expecting.

You talking about the gamespot but it’s a sincere request from my side for the amazon that the game should be made available as soon as possible that’s what I want. I don’t have much faith on the gamespot. I have always been Amazon loyalist since long and hence will order the game from there only. So amazon people please get this game on your list as well. it’s a sincere request from a true fan of yours. I hope somebody is listening to this.

I am really feeling bad that my teammates have got this game from the different stores. Unfortunately for me that game was not available in any of the stores. I checked it out in the gamestop and also in the walmarts none of them had it. That’s really sad. Konami should think of this and should come up with some new plans.

Well I have played the game and I must say that the game does look really cool. I am just surprised as if why people are making thread for the release now. I don’t understand that. Well they should have kept it quite before only. Anyways the game is really good. Yes some of the missions quite tough. I am stuck in third level and I am not able to cross it because of my bad shooting abilities. Well can’t do much about it but I will try and practice it to perfection. So that’s what I am looking for in the game. The look and the feel of the game is real and you will enjoy each and every bit of the game that’s my guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Well I have played the game and I must say that the game does look really cool. I am just surprised as if why people are making thread for the release now. I don’t understand that. Well they should have kept it quite before only. Anyways the game is really good. Yes some of the missions quite tough. I am stuck in third level and I am not able to cross it because of my bad shooting abilities. Well can’t do much about it but I will try and practice it to perfection. So that’s what I am looking for in the game. The look and the feel of the game is real and you will enjoy each and every bit of the game that’s my guarantee.
    Since nobody had made any thread oin this that’s the reason why I went ahead and made one. Well I don’t understand what is the problem in that?

Nice to hear from you that th e game is quite nice. Well lets hope that it lives upto everybody’s expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    Since nobody had made any thread oin this that’s the reason why I went ahead and made one. Well I don’t understand what is the problem in that?

Nice to hear from you that th e game is quite nice. Well lets hope that it lives upto everybody’s expectations.
    Surely it does don’t miss the customizations for your plane after you unlock them, that will give a different dimension for your aircraft. Play the versus games than the campaign one’s you will get more opportunity of scoring there.