Thread: Earning XP and Lionshead Currency in Birds of Steel game

Earning XP and Lionshead Currency in Birds of Steel game

I have been playing the campaign since long time. Now I am currently in level 3 and in that level it was clearly written that we can unlock several plans in the game. So looking at that even I tried unlocking the planes which I want but I was not able to do it. I have ranked up but I was not good in points the points table only showed 5200 points. Now I don’t understand even after getting such a big rank then also I am not able to get a descent scre why is that so? Why am I not able to earn good amount of points that’s the question I am asking? I have some amount of xp currency but no Lionshead Currency. So I want to know if there is someway by which I would be able to earn some currency. If anyone has any insight on this topics then they can share their information with me.

Please guys. Help me out.

Re: Earning XP and Lionshead Currency in Birds of Steel game

Well the unlocking planes can only be done if you are playing it online. However if you are playing on the offline mode then here are some of the things that you need to keep in mind there is a loss of points for every repair option you opt for. One more thing if you want information on collection of Lionshead Currency then you can view this thread What is the fastest way to accumulate Lionshead Currency in Birds of Steel game? you will get all the necessary information out there.

Here are some tips to earn some good points
    1) Always play a single flyout with a couple rounds. Initially you would die several number of times while trying but in the mean you would be earning multiple kills.
    2) Play the game with the bots initially with that you can earn some points and get a plane. Start the game with 16 bots and let the other players join in. the game would be thoroughly enjoyable then.
    3) For those who are wondering experience does not matter then let me tell you that experience matters a lot while unlocking more decals during the customization of the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Here are some tips to earn some good points
    1) Always play a single flyout with a couple rounds. Initially you would die several number of times while trying but in the mean you would be earning multiple kills.
    2) Play the game with the bots initially with that you can earn some points and get a plane. Start the game with 16 bots and let the other players join in. the game would be thoroughly enjoyable then.
    3) For those who are wondering experience does not matter then let me tell you that experience matters a lot while unlocking more decals during the customization of the phone.
    Do we loose the points when we are shot down? I don’t understand how are we supposed to unlock some new planes if we keep on getting shot down knowing the fact that we already have a starter plane? What do you all think about it guys?

Yes it is definitely in the multiple fly outs, that’s what the thing is. if you are playing the single fly out then no you wont bear the brunt at all. So whenever you die in the single player you are out of the round directly and hence you don’t have to pay for the repairs. While playing multiple flyouts what benefit you get is that you can fly at your own will but you have to bear the brunt of your teammates hitting you unnecessarily and in the process getting damaged. So that’s the sad feature of playing the multiple flyouts. But if you have got the art of flying and escaping unhurt with your teammates then you have a good points future In this game. That’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am trying to say here anything else that you want to know about the game then do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.

I have created a small distinguishable missions that will help you know which mission can fetch you what. So you should have a glance at it.

- Single mission- in the single mission there is a designated plane that you have for flying. However in this mission you can only get the XP and not the currency.

- Now In the multiplayer modes. You can earn both currency as well as XP. In this mode you can use the planes which can be unlocked by both rank (from XP) and purchased through the currency. However in this match that I have played I have noticed that I have ralrely lost the currency when I was shot down.

- In the historical campaign you can only earn XP.

- Dynamic campaign which can be played both online and offline as well you can earn both XP as well as currency.

I hope I have given you all the necessary details that you were requiring anything else that you want to know?

Yes instead of playing the single player mode I would be definitely playing the multiplayer one that’s for sure. So I would be definitely going with that no matter if I get shot down and loose some points but that gives me the opportunity of scoring a lot of currency as well as points.

I just don’t understand why aren’t people giving any kind of importance for the dynamic campaign which can be played online as well as offline. Although I must admit that playing offline will definitely take some time to earn the points. But still it is beneficial that’s what I feel.

I am sure you will laugh after reading this but I have been continuously sitting and playing the game from t the past few days but I am not able to get a single plane at all they are really unaffordable for me looking at the points that I have scored. Well that’s ok because I am having fun while playing this game. I loved the graphics and the game is indeed looking real. So that’s why for me no issues.