Thread: Beta Installer is getting hanged after Launching Installation of Diablo III

Beta Installer is getting hanged after Launching Installation of Diablo III

I have been trying to install Diablo III and I have got the default installation directory for the same as well but then when windows open and gets hanged on installation and I have to kill the process, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out in installing it successfully.

Re: Beta Installer is getting hanged after Launching Installation of Diablo III

I have been trying to install Diablo III and I have got the default installation directory for the same as well but then when windows open and gets hanged on installation and I have to kill the process, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out in installing it successfully.
    I have found a no of people having installation error with Diablo III, anyways just try out the solution that has been mentioned in the below thread and see if it is making any difference or not:
    Getting error "file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III .....Could not be renamed" while installing Diablo III
    Getting error "Could not install. Invalid installation options. Please try again." While installing Diablo III

Hey thanks for the same I have checked out the solution that has been mentioned there like running the installation as admin in safemode with networking and disabling all the back ground process that was running in the background including the anitivruses as well but then it is just not making any difference, is there anything I can try out???? Any further help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.