Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there any option to change the color of friend/foe to help color blinds play Birds of Steel?

Video Games

Old 18-03-2012

Is there any option to change the color of friend/foe to help color blinds play Birds of Steel?

I was playing my first versus match In this game and looking at the colors(red/green) which are given to the friends/foe it looks same to me. Actually I am color blind. So I was not able to differentiate that at all. So is there any option to change the color to Blue/Green or Blue/Red? That would be better for me. Well I looked into many options but i was not able t find that. So that?s the reason why I have come here to seek some help from you all. Hopefully I would get some help out of it.

Any help would be appreciated from my side.

Old 18-03-2012

Re: Is there any option to change the color of friend/foe to help color blinds play Birds of Steel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Perfect View Post
I was playing my first versus match In this game and looking at the colors(red/green) which are given to the friends/foe it looks same to me. Actually I am color blind. So I was not able to differentiate that at all. So is there any option to change the color to Blue/Green or Blue/Red? That would be better for me. Well I looked into many options but i was not able t find that. So that?s the reason why I have come here to seek some help from you all. Hopefully I would get some help out of it.

Any help would be appreciated from my side.
That?s a good point that you have made here. well to be frank this options is not there in the game and hence I must say you cant get any option to change the color of the friend and foe. Well the same is the case with the major gaming companies. None of them have thought of changing the colors for the color blind. All I can say that through this medium at least we can hope that developers think about it and make that necessary changes in their future games and make a option at least to change the color.
Old 18-03-2012

Re: Is there any option to change the color of friend/foe to help color blinds play Birds of Steel?

Hopefully some patch comes up to get it fixed that?s what I can hope for. Well red and green have been the default colors for the hero and enemy from beginning. So I don?t think so developers will be thinking about changing the color pattern. Yes they would definitely add a option to change the color in the neat future.
Old 18-03-2012

Well if you want then you can send in a suggestion to the developers requesting them to make the necessary changes. Hopefully they would listen to you. Lets hope for that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,