Thread: Customization of planes in Birds of Steel game

Customization of planes in Birds of Steel game

I just wanted to know if any of you all have tried this option or not in the game. I am willing to do it but I am scared to do any changes thinking that it will inturn affect the plane and what if I am not able to get back to the old settings. So that’s what I fear a lot. Anyways what do you all have to say about this? if you all have done such customizations then do tell me I am waiting to hear it from you all. That’s all I can say here.

Re: Customization of planes in Birds of Steel game

Yes I have done the customization for my plane and I am not understanding what’s there to worry in it. It’s fun man. I have done some changes in the BF 109. I found a cool axis plane decal for a different plane out there I decided to some experimentation's with it and I found it to be quite interesting. I decided to change the design as well and went ahead with a formal blue and white design. It was quite fun for me. I stretched the color to the wings and the cockpit as well. I was very lucky to get that color combination. Now before going with the customization very few planes can be unlocked and I was lucky that in my case BF 109 was already a unlocked plane. So the case can be different with you all if you opt for some other planes. So don’t be shy of doing some experimentation's with your plane it is a great uphill task which you will definitely enjoy that’s my prediction.

Hey can you tell me something about the camos if we can get some camos for the plane or not? That’s what I want to know from you all. Can you please share some information about that, it would be a gret deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    Hey can you tell me something about the camos if we can get some camos for the plane or not? That’s what I want to know from you all. Can you please share some information about that, it would be a gret deal for me.
    No I did not get the option for different camos but yes you definitely get a option whenever you want to play a certain mission in the game. If you pick a plane that you want to play with then it will automatically list down all the camos that are available for the plane and if the plane does not have it then it wont display anything.

So basically I am looking for a blue camos for my plane that can very well match with the sky color during the gaming time. That would be fun isn’t it?

I just want to know how would I be able to see if the particular skin is available for a plane or not? Also if it can be unlocked or not? Whenever I do some customizations for my plane I can only see the skins that are available for my plane. I can’t see the other skins which are locked one’s. also I don’t get a option whether it can be unlocked or not.

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    I just want to know how would I be able to see if the particular skin is available for a plane or not? Also if it can be unlocked or not? Whenever I do some customizations for my plane I can only see the skins that are available for my plane. I can’t see the other skins which are locked one’s. also I don’t get a option whether it can be unlocked or not.
    Hey go to the pilot profile and from there move over to the skins. It will display all the items that you need to get them. So I am given the information whether how much points I would be needing to unlock them to get the skin. In my case I had to kill down the Mustang MkIA to get the Fighting 99th skin. So that’s how it is get. As soon as you go ahead with the killing and scoring points you will slowly understand what’s the procedure to get the skin. I hope this is clear for you.

I just want to know Boar's head decal for the nose canopy of a Me109 / Fw190 or not? Don’t know how many of you all know this plane or not but I am curious to know about this? hope I will get some answers.

Not sure dude I cant give a perfect answer for this. since I don’t owe this planes. The customization of these planes do depend a lot on the planes whether they can be unlocked or not. If each and every plane can be unlocked then you can very well go ahead with the experimentation's for sure. So that’s how it is done.

I have some custom made camo for my planes. So I want to know if I can use them or not while playing the game. I got it designed from one of my friend and I have decided to finalize this for my plane. So what do you all think if it can be done or not?

Any replies?