Thread: Cannot find P-47 and OS2U Kingfisher planes in Birds of Steel game

Cannot find P-47 and OS2U Kingfisher planes in Birds of Steel game

I just got this game and started playing. However I could not find the above mentioned planes in the game. Well it was clearly mentioned in the pre release video of the game that they will featuring all these planes in the game but I could not find any of them in the game. So is that they have removed these planes in the last minute changes or is there some twist in the story? I hope they are not the unlockable ones in this game. Since if they turn to be one then I would have to find some ways to unlock them, that’s what the thing is. anyways for those who all have started playing this game then do tell me if P-47 and OS2U Kingfisher planes are there in the game or not? I want to know.

Re: Cannot find P-47 and OS2U Kingfisher planes in Birds of Steel game

I think it will be included in the DLC later on that’s what I guess and nothing else. I hope you did got what I am trying to say here.

Yes dude it will be unlocked later on when the DLC comes up, since I cannot see these planes in the game. Not only these two there are many planes in the game which are locked and needs to be unlocked. I am trying hard to get my P-38 but I am not able to find it, that’s what the problem is. Anyways I hope you did got the answer that you were looking for.

I would like to have B-29 and more historical campaign missions. If DLC are priced reasonably I can go to any extent to get that. I hope the developers would be bringing that particular mission as well as the aircraft in the game that’s what I want.