Thread: Is it possible to kill the tail gunners in Birds of Steel game?

Is it possible to kill the tail gunners in Birds of Steel game?

I just recently brought this game and started playing on my Xbox 360. Well the game is well built and I am happy to play this game on my console. While playing the game I took a avenger and was about the to attack a particular section of the defense. So on being attacked I saw a rest text which came in the bottom corner. Which comes only when you get damaged. So I noticed that I was not able to use the gun at all. So what does it mean that tail gunners can also get attacked. If it so then it is a new feature that has got added in the game and I am very happy about it. that’s what I can say here. anyways have you all experienced the same while playing this game that’s what I want to ask you?

If you have got any replies then do let me know about it.

Re: Is it possible to kill the tail gunners in Birds of Steel game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I just recently brought this game and started playing on my Xbox 360. Well the game is well built and I am happy to play this game on my console. While playing the game I took a avenger and was about the to attack a particular section of the defense. So on being attacked I saw a rest text which came in the bottom corner. Which comes only when you get damaged. So I noticed that I was not able to use the gun at all. So what does it mean that tail gunners can also get attacked. If it so then it is a new feature that has got added in the game and I am very happy about it. that’s what I can say here. anyways have you all experienced the same while playing this game that’s what I want to ask you?

Yes its true dude. I have played this game and even I got in the same situation as you re now. My tail gunner was unconscious and was not able to use the gun at all. That’s what the thing is. so I am happy that they have added this thing in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post

Yes is the answer for your question. Enemies can very kill tailgunners. The game does looks very real especially the dynamics and also the way they react is spot on. One of the incidences that I would like to describe here is that when I was flying a plane and I happened to nick a enemy’s plane and luckily my plane did not explode but I could see a small spark coming out of the wing of the plane. That looked so real it was really awesome. I must congratulate the developers of the game for bringing in such a good graphic controlled game where everything is looking fine.

Have you every flied the plane on a sea. If not then you should fly the jet over the sky you will get to know what does it mean. The wings of the plane clipping the ocean and the experience that we get is quite awesome. So even you all should try it. a destruction in the middle of the ocean will show you each and every bits going on the different direction, above the water and also below it.

While playing the game I got stuck in a particular situation. I was playing a coop game in it and one of the shots hit my plane and I lost control of my aircraft. So what I did was push the throttle forward and use the wind to help roll the engine over. You will not believe but I was back with my flying skills. This is one integral part of the game. I loved it.

In this situation you can also map the "toggle engine" command from your controller. Toggle the engine twice and your engine will start again. So that’s how it is done. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you.

I played the single player game B-17 mission and I must say that I was heavily attacked by the enemies. So I was a bit disappointed by that. Anyways I must say that I did find the BOP mission quite un attractive simply because I was not able to use the other ammunition in the game that’s what the problem is. I just want to know how to buy planes and unlock them in the BOP? That’s what I want to know from you all, can anyone explain me that. It would be of great help for me.