Thread: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances website under Scheduled maintenance or is someone cheating

Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances website under Scheduled maintenance or is someone cheating

Every time I log in the Tiberium Alliances website, I get a message saying, ‘We're sorry; the website is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Please check back soon.’ Is the website really under maintenance, because I find it every time I come on this website? I get a feeling that my account is hacked or denied access. I think this is because, when I was playing, there was an user whose alliance was just adjacent to me. He had joined recently and he had base and units of very higher level. I once managed to defeat him and I think that he is a professional hacker who has hacked my account or denying me access.

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances website under Scheduled maintenance or is someone cheating

If you think that your account is hacked or any user by any means is cheating in the game. You can send his details like Username along with the reason that you fell he is cheating to EA games. The technicians handling the game will see to it that if any suspicious activity is detected, that account will be banned from the game. The game is new so developers are not able to predict every way of cheating. They have devised anti-cheat mechanism at the level best. But still it will take time for them to declare complete anti-cheating mechanism.

Re: Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances website under Scheduled maintenance or is someone cheating

The game is new and many Command & Conquer fans are excited about online version. So when the game was started, a large amount of crowd filled the server. Due to this the server was unable to handle load of more new people logging in resulting into delay. Though the game was Beta version, the server weren’t meant to handle such heavy crowd. In coming days, developers will be increasing the number of servers if the response is good enough.