Thread: Why Diablo III is having 4 players multiplayer scenario?

Why Diablo III is having 4 players multiplayer scenario?

Well I came to know that 4 players can play Diablo III at a same time. We are going to have 5 player for selection from them you will need to select 4 players in the game. after having added expansion pack we will be able to add more characters in the game. in the previous title we are going to have support for 8 character. I could not find out why they have done such changes in the current version of the game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why Diablo III is having 4 players multiplayer scenario?

The developer of the game has stated that they had done the experiment with 8 players only. But there was lots of mess happening with the game. no one was able to view the characters at the time of the combat as well. people use to click blindly in the game as the screen was filled with the explosions.

According to me have 4 players at most 5 players seems to be ok. So there won’t be any complications while playing the game.

I think there could be an issue if the developer of the game would provide 5 players games. when they will introduce more classes in the game. if the developer of the game does the same then I think people are going to ask more. Also there are lots of thing still not working in the game and they have to work on the same so that all the things should start to work flawlessly.

Well I was not able to get the feature list in this particular game. so I am sure about the thing that they has lowered down the players limit to 4. Personally I was wondering that this particular game would be same as that of non-MMO where I could play with 8 friends of mine together. It would be ok if I can play the game into different areas so that we can meet in the town and trade stuff. I have crossed my finger to have 5 players support in the game so that we can have 1 class extra into the game.

The main goal of the developer was to assist skills and interface made for the consoles. They had developed auction house in order to search from the menu. you can also go by yourself into the normal mode with the 4 people in the game but in the later stage difficulties you have to stick yourself together or die. The game size plays the major role which are doorways, arenas, hallways. You have to see that you are supposed to create combat system with the tactical positioning and important element. If they are designing space for the 8 player tactics then it supposed to be quite big for a single player and space for the 1 players is likely to be quite small for the 8 players. According to me 4to 5 players would be ideal as places won’t be larger as well as smaller for the single character. So you will not be frustrated after playing the game.

The pervious title was developed for single player only. Can you find out how many areas are available to play for the 8 person group. In that mean an actual group which would stick together and moving into the same direction.

I did not liked to play the console version of the game but skill interface seems to be quite terrible. The developer of the game has announced that they are going to work on skill interface and they had provided the same in patch 12. However the new UI interface does not seems to make sense at all. to make use of new UI seems to be senseless. According to me previous interface was console friendly. The developer of the game has stated that having more than 4 players would need lots of visual so that you can play the game really well. They are looking to have 4 players which should be viable in combat rather than of D2 where 8 people played rather than 3 to 4 players are needed.

The developer of the game are looking to provide more responsibility for the player who are playing into multiplayer mode. When Diablo 2 was having 8 players, you can get the people who are doing nothing in the game. if there is 4 player format we will get more participation of 4 players. 20% of your life on the attack would be basically of one shot people with the 8 people in order to maintain the similar increase of the players. It seems to be unfair. I think 4 players scenario will have more balance of monsters and players.

Well Diablo 3 is having more effect than that of Diablo 2. However it was messy playing with the 8 players. You will get lots of fun while playing the game. it seems to lagging the gameplay. Most of the people would talk about 5 character and as there are 5 classes in the game. but it seems to be awkward number.