Thread: The Darkness II has no Gore and more vid options

The Darkness II has no Gore and more vid options

When I was playing the demo then I got the gore but now I am not getting the gore in the full game. Is this just me who is facing this problem or there are some other users who are facing the same problem. If you have some idea about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: The Darkness II has no Gore and more vid options

It will be better for you if you can submit the ticket to the 2k support, Make sure that you have submitted the dxdiag and msinfo along with the ticket. They will guide you the best way for this if you are missing something with the full game.

I have not still bought the game but going to get it soon. I am posting here to know that what are the main features of this game before I get it. I want this so that I should not get after purchase sock like Mongoli. I will appreciate for each and every reply on this. Please reply as soon as possible and sorry for posting between running thread.

The Darkness 2 is a very good shooter with great components. The concept much more linear than the original game. The new adventure of Jackie Estacado takes up the story where it left off the first with Jackie having charge of his enemies and occupying the "throne" of organized crime family in the style of Michael Corleone. If you have not played the original or if you have not read the comics that are highly recommended based on the series. This concept is going to sound like Chinese. For this audience the game runs a prologue intended to introduce the player to the events of the original game, with a grateful comic aesthetics and a commendable sense of synthesis.

The race for power that we saw in the first game is no longer present in the game. The only missions that directs us to go from point A to B is by killing all enemies and that is also without major complications. In this sense the game is quite a few points lower as compared to its predecessor. Then also the game is very interesting and open approach of the original is replaced here by something much more conventional, direct, and to be honest, least worked.

The adventure begins with Jackie at the top of the world but his reign is quickly marred by another criminal gang seeking to kill it. From there we will contact Jimmy The Grape, The Butcher and other characters who remember the original game, and try to discover all the secrets that lie behind his assassination attempt. The story of revenge is not so interesting.

To fight we not only use their weapons and conventional attacks and other than this we planted in our path giant spotlights and we turn off their electric generators seeking and also adhere to their rifles flashlights. we will throw flash grenades knowing the damage that we do. There will be bosses who are often located at the end of the chapters, but these are not charismatic or anything from the design point of view nor from the mechanics that need to finish them.

There is Jackie gradually discovered that sooner or later he will perish in The Darkness, and that the soul of his murdered girlfriend Jenny also plays a role there. This brings Jackie ultimately a paradox that the story as a whole makes a lot more interesting.

The new journey of Jackie Estacado takes up the story where it left off the primary with Jackie having charge of his enemies and occupying the "throne" of organized crime family within the kind of Michael Corleone. If you've got not played the first or if you've got not scan the comics that are highly counseled based mostly on the series.