Thread: Mass Effect 3 best character – The Kai Leng

Mass Effect 3 best character – The Kai Leng

The Kai Leng is the toughest guy that I have ever seen, he is really awesome . as well the people here who are racists and haters He seems inappropriate. He is overwhelming. Thet one thing that the BIOWARE did the best is the design and the character its self . I really like the suit and armor. Perhaps the hair was too much however it’s not that issue . well few says he is ninja and bring sword to a gunfight. Does really matter . he have the reaper blasters on his palms. Whet do you people have to say

Re: Mass Effect 3 best character – The Kai Leng

Kai Leng perhaps a racist marine lieutenant who was shamefully discharge from the N7 program after his murder of a Krogan at a bar on the Citadel. His combat ability and usual anti-alien perspective place him directly in line with what the deceptive Man is desire for in an functioning, and also the Illusive Man's beliefs coincide nicely along with his own.

It's noted that his mission is taken into account a failure, however the Illusive Man affirms his continued standing as a Cerberus operative and ultimately (and somewhat inexplicably) favors him as his go-to man within the events of Mass effect 3 .

Kai Leng is latest character added to the to Mass Effect games, although not new to the Mass Effect universe. He prior to appear within the novels Mass Effect: Retribution and Mass Effect: Deception. he is a former N7 Alliance marine who joined Cerberus, and is currently one among the Illusive Man's high operatives.

Kai Leng is certainly a loser, and a lame character. Like Thane says, he ought to be ashamed as a Effect of a terminally unwell Drell stopped him finishing his assassination, nonetheless he carries on acting like he is the be all and finish all of assassins.

Only sensible issue concerning him is that he is stupid enough to fall for the recent 'I have my back turned on you and that i extremely do not know that you are sneaking up on me, so stab me, endure stab me' trick, therefore you'll be able to have a extremely sensible mock him afterwards.

kai leng is like one among the largest fail antagonists in video game history he hides somewhere and spies on everybody whereas eating some random food. then swoops in and steals from you, somehow activates God mode within the middle of the fight(s) with Shepard and dances away when he gets beat.

I do assume it might are higher if that they had fleshed out the character additional. i have never browse any comics/books or something out of game therefore I actually have no plan concerning his back-story. Would are nice to urge additional data, additionally would have created the character work higher into the sport. because it stands he was reasonably Darth Maul to the Illusive mans Darth Sidius solely with slightly less rationalization