Thread: Does anyone convince Bioware to change the ending in Mass Effect 3 ‘

Does anyone convince Bioware to change the ending in Mass Effect 3 ‘

Well there was a huge buzz about the changing the Mass Effect 3 ending. Well I got this information from the web but I am not sure why it is so . But surely like to know does they able to change convince Bioware to change the ending in Mass Effect 3 and in case not then anyone here tell me what wrong with the ending

Please guys I need help on this

Thanks

Re: Does anyone convince Bioware to change the ending in Mass Effect 3 ‘

The game revolves around a decisive battle with the Reapers - the decisions the player will depend on the fate of entire civilizations. The action begins on Earth during the invasion of the Reapers - Shepard is forced to leave the planet to gather allies and defeat the enemy.

And they do not have a bad ending, or both are good. Anyway Shepard saves and no more victims. There is a third, the road directly in synthesis, is a new type of DNA, after passage, I experienced an emotional shock, I certainly liked the ending with the destruction of synthetic materials, technology should help people, not to teach them life! But all endings are good, Shepard sacrificed himself for the sake of all, in Normandy, survived those whom I took in the last fight, I have my favorite Tali and Protheans. Of these games you need to do all the conclusions that may be what to do, how to live .... We are now just in the way of self-destruction.
    Thanks for playing biovar, all preserved, if they wait for DLC.

I read somewhere that there is the ending where shepard is alive. there's sort of the end of the war depends on resources. I had a "bad ending" and did not show who comes out of the ship. There are 3 more in the middle of the ending have come! Synthesis is called Che Tipo, and then 1 and 2 together as if they talk so to speak ... robots and people in one body of Che is that Tipo.

My assumption that this ending was rushed comes from the very fact that the ultimate "room" where you create your call is incredibly hastily and carelessly created. it's parts (such as pillars) that are rehashed from different textures of the sport, they even create no sense being there! (some have M106M or one thing like that written on it, and sounds like one amongst the support beams to the 'houses' in that Brenning world).

Also, if you deviate simply alittle from the trail you may be meet by a "hall of mirrors", i.e that the background texture can go all woobly and replicate itself into thousands identical pictures overlaying one another, that is a sign of poor rendering.

i guess some individuals would say that Fallout three modified their ending however it very didnt as a Effect of Broken Steel for one had nothing to try and do with the most story as way as i keep in mind (been years since i played), Broken steel simply created it thus you may continue exploring the planet while not Ron Pearlman ending your journey, and Broken Steel sucked thus i dont see how that was a much better ending IMO

Fallout three altered its ending.

Also, the 2008 Prince of Persia reboot released an epilogue DLC... For surprisingly similar reasons that individuals are angry at the ME3 ending.

There's hope. do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Fallout 3's ending was modified just as a Effect of you couldnt keep taking part in once the most quest. Bethesda games wer e known for taking part in once main quest. Hence why it absolutely was changed

however (havent seen ending) is it that surprising that the ending is maybe depressing? |A robot force that has come back each fifty,000 years to destroy all life several , many, many times, comes back to kick some ass. Guess what? their gonna kick some ass. Its not planning to be simple, and as awesome as shepard is.. he cant save everybody

At the time, in my 1st playthrough, i assumed that a very little scenes that showed TIM embracing the blue ending and Anderson shooting the red ending were indications that these were truly two of the potential endings - Shepard dies, and one or the opposite should decide to complete the mission.

Later, after I detected that there was just one ending, i assumed perhaps these were endings that had been modified however that already had cinematics.

Later i used to be resigned to the thought that these cinematics were just there to complicate the sense of what "they" would have done.