Thread: Receiving Error message 500 in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Receiving Error message 500 in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

I like to play online games and as this game is an interesting one, can you make some suggestions as I am not able to play the game as i can't access the game at all and receiving an error 500 . I made some attempts for restarting my browser as I thought that it would be relating with it. And after I am log out from the beta forum and then unable to see it. Can some one find it for me. Thanks in advance.

re: Receiving Error message 500 in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

According to me , I suppose that the issue is concerning with the server and If so, I'm not quite certain you are able to do a little to combat this problem efficiently. It could also be an browser issue as I am able to apply this one in internet explorer and not in chrome.

I am also concerned with the same topic and the issue exits what I am able to do now. I am able to have an successful login in on my other computer but still am getting the error on this one. I didn’t made any changes and there are all files and other stuffs intact. I made an decision to delete the history in my explorer and it still does not tend to work. 32 or 64 bit nothing. Are you having any ideas regarding this one.

It was solved in my case and as found from other sources it came to me that I made an launch of an Private browsing window (Chrome) and there were no cookies/cache/etc along with I could login. And all I did was deleted all my cookies on regular chrome and I was able to login again.

Re: Receiving Error message 500 in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Thanks for the replies as it was solved in my case and I must say that there were some issues regarding the cookies and after clearing all my cookies everything was solved. First of all , I assumed that all was relating with my browser and finally it was solved and I am now back on track . thanks guys.