Thread: Unable to get tiberium in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

Unable to get tiberium in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

I have played this game with my friends Pc and I liked it as I wish to have this game and make an purchase. But however , I am with some issues as I am not able to get TIberium. I have not tiberium so I am not abel to get any harvesters to make any additional Tiberium . I don’t have any idea regarding tshi oen and can you suggest ome means for the same . please assist me as I am really interested in this game.

Re: Unable to get tiberium in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

I can have some suggestions in this case and as I have found some sources it has been said that you need to start with some tiberium, and your first mission is to build a few tiberium harvesters. You should actually do that Tongue. To add further, I will also tell that you are able to sell any accessible building for some tiberium, or else you are also able to move a crystal harvester to tiberium.

Hey guys, I have found and all you need to do is that If you are having an army, you are able to attack a forgotten outpost. That should give you sufficient to get as a minimum one harvester. In addition, you are also able to sell one of your other buildings, that should provide you enough additionally. So you can try this way and do reply for this one as to know other guys also that what were the glitches.

First of all, I need to say that if a player logs in as well as doesn't play in advance, immediately sets up their base and sets up a preliminary position.They after that login a week afterward as well as locate their empty base has been destroyed, and they are reset to zero resources as well as i am not able to do the tutorial. And what I should say that when a base respawns, you all need to set their resources to 10 of each, rather than nothing.

I can make up what you are trying to say. see your point. more often than not you get a quantity of resources on your fields following you rebuild (for this purpose), but if you are not having no harvesters, that will not be able to work almost certainly .

I need to say that It's an unluckily frequent issue for new players. Your best bet is to begin a new game on a new sever. This trouble has not yet been addressed. a crystal harvester has no buildings, no army and also no resources so this one is not solving yet.