Thread: No Support for google Chrome in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

No Support for google Chrome in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

I am making use of google chrome and it has been said that this game has been widely supported ion internet explorer browser. So according to the sources it has been said that the Chrome has a 20% share of all browsers used and is increasing quickly. Are there any reasons for Chrome not being supported whereas the monstrosity that is Internet Explorer gets major support?

re: No Support for google Chrome in Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances

As I came to know about this thing that you are able to play the Tiberium Alliances with your Google Chrome browser. And according to me, there are no statements in which It is stated that Chrome is _not_ supported. though, should you have technical issues you need to successfully login in on the Tiberium Alliances website and saving your beta code. This will help you.

As I am also seeing people that they experience that chrome is not fully supported. this is something you require to get used to as things turn out to be additionally browser based, because unlike browser engines load pages in a different way. You will tend to locate that because chrome as well as Safari share the same page rendering engine. consequently its quite possible that they might share a number of issues.

If you make sure about the Travian its graphics are ms paint class, in addition to this is high-quality for a browser game since they have no additional lag. I made an disable of animations, clouds, shadows and as well as music and so forth. And my issue was solved. And I think that you wile b able to get some hint in the option to lower graphics to plain ms paint quality.