Thread: Needed new hairstyles in Mass Effect 3

Needed new hairstyles in Mass Effect 3

in Mass effect 3 we are not having good option for hair styles., they were really bad. if you had given a look on the hairstyles of Dragon Age II then you could conclude that the hair style in that game was much better. I found that some of the gamers were not able to select the desired hairstyles. It is the game which is having worst hairstyles.

Re: Needed new hairstyles in Mass Effect 3

I did not used any of the hairstyles provided in the game. I am not happy with them. i know its too late to talk about it. however we can talk to developer to create a hairstyle DLC for us.

I was wondering that new hairstyles has been confirmed by the developer itself. Femsheps having an option to have long hair which is ME3 Ashley having. new default Femshep hairstyle does not exist in previous both the title. Hence I am wondering that there should be new type of hairstyle. By taking care of the thing games are having long as well as short hairstyle in the game.

The game Mass Effect 3 has been developed for future and it is having protagonist which is having the member of the an elite military unit. To have a long hairstyle does not make any sense. According to me woman hairstyle should be of short and simple as well. So there is no need f having various type of hairstyle.