Thread: Wishlist for Mass Effect 4

Wishlist for Mass Effect 4

I had great time with Mass Effect 3. I hope the developer of the game will provide next sequel of this particular game that is Mass Effect 4. So I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users who are having their great expectations for the next sequel. So let me know if you are having personal suggestions about the game then let me know about the same. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wishlist for Mass Effect 4

First of all I wanted to have more dialog option in the game. the dialog in the Mass Effect 3 was quite short. We were having very few options or decisions and lots of was not choice. If you consider an example when I supposed to talk with squad member line vey single situation I need to talk to him with auto dialog. I think it was happening in order to remove the grey areas from the decisions in the game. it should be brought back in the game. in the previous version of the game the above mentioned feature was enough entertaining.

They should keep the current weapon system and upgrades as it is. There is no need to make changes into the same. to find out the upgrades around the galaxy was the great feature for the RPG games like Mass Effect.

In Mass Effect 4 the game should give us the closures. It seems to make short and vague in the game. there is no proper answer given after then ending of the game. there should be ability to select the quest which has been selected by someone in the game. due to this particular thing you will not be able to get an opportunity to talk with someone in the game. it wont give you to involve in the world. Also they should increase the amount of the side quest in the game. in ME3 side quest supposed to take to place where we need to visit a planet and perform a scan over there. once done side quest get completed. There should be some side quest provided in the game in which we can talk with some of our friends. I hope the developer of the game would consider the above mentioned thing.

They should give us either Mako/ Hammerhead or some other type of vehicle in the game. there should be something in the game which will allow us to climb and shoot as well in the game.

According to me there is need of new galaxy in Mass Effect 4. If it is not possible to do the same then I am wondering that they should bring back Omega 4. There should be new technologies in the game. if it get happens then we would definitely get back the epic adventure in the game. there was nothing in ME3 which can carry out towards the climax of the game. there should be an option to which allows to begin at the first level and it would bring back to the end game or climax of the mission.

I don’t wanted to play with commander sherpad in ME4. My character in the game should be able to carry heavy weapon in the game. according to me it would be really nice to carry heavy weapon in the game. however we should be permitted to carry only one heavy weapon in the game. shepards are supposed to be carrying 50 different type of guns in ME1. So I am sure about the thing that is one can handle heavy weapon in the game.

In this particular situation I wanted to have an option which would control Field of View in the game. for the PC version of FOV is working fine. But still people who are having monitor with 24 inches scenes then they will need to have wider FOV. However there is need of fix to adjust the FOV for the cutscene and camera position which has been setup into unreal. Libra should get the great hook up with weapon dealers and weapons mod through the weapons dealers.

I hope the developers of the game will provide a totally new story line and it should be taken place into the Mass Effect universe.

The gameplay should include something tell about that when humans come to know that they are not alone on universe. You should play a role of human diplomat who was having couple of skills and who has record about the other races. It makes an impression that you are playing the game as human and not able to get unrecognizable to the any other aliens. There should new dialogues as well as recreations in the game.