Thread: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances First Impressions

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances First Impressions

so my question is for the one who already had played the parts of beta , what do you make of this game is it worth top get well I need to know is this game better than the other normal C&C games and do you suggest this game to other . I would be really appreciate if anyone here help me on this as I am planning to get the game and really like the trailer that I saw in the you tube, so please

thanks in advance

Re: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances First Impressions

Well if you are the C&C fan and if you don’t mind to wasting some time then I would like to recommend you that you will definitely like the game

And as compare to the other C&C games its is totally different on the whole . it is noting like the traditional C&C game however it is not a replacement for a traditional C&C game either

At the moment I cant say anything particularly. Although like all the other MMO kind of game . you will have to up the level to get the best out of it and that my friend is going to take a while

The Command & Conquer Tiberian Alliances , a new strategy game massively multiplayer online, whose action takes place in the universe of Tiberius Command & Conquer. In your quest for world domination, you have to carefully choose your friends and forge strategic alliances to defeat other players and hordes of enemy’s mutants. Grace HTML 5 technology, players can access their game since n 'any browser available via the Internet. This title is the first MMO market strategy to be truly portable.

this is a massively multiplayer strategy game that is free playable in your browser. It is developed by EA Phenomic (SpellForce, BattleForge, Lord of Ultima). Players must compete for control of resources. The game uses the HTML5 technology. To play Command & Conquer Tiberian Alliances

I'm already playing for 2 days I spent the code and the truth is not bad, but still a clone of all those facebook games that try to pretend the strategy genre, but with the ambience of the C & C course ... I will continue playing it but it is not a big deal, expected better truth. It is clear that all tghat urges me to keep playing is the fact that it is C & C and Tiberium saga, my favorite, if not for that shot would have already left.

its rarity level is determined by the rank of commander needed to use it. There is, for example, the level of a recruit (level 1) that a colonel (level 16), nor the delivery points (another novelty) required for use. Resources that we can get from the bottom of the Forgotten (have a special icon) and come in handy for certain times when we are out on the edge and do not want to wait to buy the next upgrade or make the final attack. And here, as the points of command, the supply shall be regenerated over time, although the limit, at least in my case, it is 100 (as Command Points), but 320. Although apparently not be increased

I have not understood the truck, they take us out a game graphically draw (sounds like a flash game for multi on the net, as we get a good C & C (ah, the first red alert a real pleasure) and good graphically and to free online! I know it's the trailer, but we see what we got going, I dream of a red alert hd, much as could be Metal gear solid konami at a ... because for me the red alert is a legendary game, I'm a amoureu Series C & C I played all the games, and I think the one that left me the most is the love saga!

Tiberium continues to terrify the Earth, making it suitable for a living alien invaders Scrin. 20% of the land declared a "red zone" - a life in these places is impossible. Another 50% received a "yellow" status - this is where GDI is the main battle with the green plague. The remaining area is relatively safe. Brotherhood of NOD in the meantime is not sitting idly by waiting for a miraculous return of the charismatic leader Kane (recall that in the final C & C: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm, wicked mind merged with the computer system CABAL), and makes every effort to prevent the fighters for a clean planet. It will be interesting , I hope the game will be worthwhile, and also see interesting gameplay. At least the same as in Rise of Nations.

Well I really like this game . don’t expect the game will be going to be like a full blown C&C it is not it is a browser game after all. however you able to multitask a bit when playing and it does not control your entire system . It's not going to feel like a full on C&C game, however it's absolutely fun. There are many of great features being established into Tiberium Alliances that you might unable find in other C&C's. in general, I welcome it as a entertaining sequel of the C&C franchise .which is what C&C 4 must have been in the first place

If you ask me I would like ot suggest you that I not to play this game if you are impatient. If you can't be worried to play this game for as minimum a week prior to asking the devs to rebalance a aspect, which takes several weeks to get according to your low level resource gain calculation, then don't play..

The quest for world domination, you have to carefully choose your friends and forge strategic alliances to defeat other players and hordes of enemies mutants. Command & Conquer Tiberian Alliances is the first MMO and multi-platform playable directly Since your web browser. Join today for the epic battle for global supremacy by subscribing to the closed beta on really lovely game