Thread: Geth, Batarians are new character introduced for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3

Geth, Batarians are new character introduced for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3

I really love Mass Effect series. From past many days I am playing Mass Effect 3 on my computer. I came to know that developer of the game has few new characters into multiplayer scenario. The characters are Geth, Batarians, hoo boy. Let me know if you are having any information about the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Geth, Batarians are new character introduced for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3

If I am not wrong all the above mentioned characters are introduced into DLC pack. also the developer of the game has announced that they are going to focus on DLC for ME3. However I doubt that above mentioned DLC would not be available for free.

Re: Geth, Batarians are new character introduced for multiplayer mode in Mass Effect 3

I am sure that it would be available for DLC. You will not be able to get the access it until and unless you have not purchase the new maps. All the above mentioned characters are introduced in multiplayer scenario. I think Batarians will not work with Alliance. I don’t think so it should not happen. As there are fleet as an asset and they are not supposed to fight with. They are not supposed to fight on OWN ships in their own terms. They are looking to more races in the game. they are supposed to go with the Alliance commandos once Sheppard has destroyed one of the colonies.

I don’t think so every single batarian hates the alliance. If you are saying that batarian merc are not able to hold the gun. Fight reapers for the mutual survival. It wont break the continuity. This map seems to be over priced. If the DLC which is about to release then it seems to be overpriced then you will get the similar rage. I hoping that developer of the game provide a bundle in which few maps as well as characters are included in the game. the DLC for ME2 was having great value however DLC from Ashes was overpriced. If they do the same thing then I don’t think so there wont be any improvement in the situation.

As far as I know microtransactions introduced into the multiplayer scenario hence I am about to sure that DLC would be free. In case its not for free then it would definitely spintler on the multiplayer scenario as someone will not be able to play the game with any other. Consider the eg of Halo: Reach. The DLC maps were not played into the multiplayer as gamers were not having the map. If map is available for free then it would be a wastage of money as gamers would not play on the new map which is not saved on the Disk. Same thing would happen for the characters.

After very long time we are going to have great stuffs in the new DLC. I am hoping that this particular DLC should be available for free since I don’t purchase the paid DLC. For the single player DLC should contain extra SP games. for multiplayer we should get Batarian and Geth in DLC.

I would like to added above mentioned stuff in the game. there is no need to think about the balance. They will be able to fit into the existing classes. There is need to add the models or /animations which I have imagine they had anyway in the game. if developer are looking to prompte the character then you will get an email regarding providing the details about the character. It will inform you about that any of the character will not be into any of the special Operations. Batarians will work in races and even into humans. I won’t purchase the DLC until and unless they will add some good stuff to the single player mode.