Thread: Birds of Steel for PS3 or x360

Birds of Steel for PS3 or x360

I am having the Ps3 that I hardly use and also 360. Now I am confused that which one is going to be good for the Birds of Steel. Can you give me some suggestion about this and how it work with both of them. Also tell me some information on the gameplay of it. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Birds of Steel for PS3 or x360

My suggestion to you is to go for the system which you use the most for playing online. I don’t think that there is much difference in the performance of the game between these two. It does not matter which one you select.

Birds of Steel is the successor to the action flight simulation Birds of Prey by Gaijin Entertainment. So it is again in the air battles of the 2nd World War II, this time are also the focus of the fighting in the Pacific. In 20 missions, it goes here in more than 100 machines in the air. In addition to the solo battles, it's in multiplayer mode online against real players in the fight.

Birds of Steel is an flight combat game for Xbox 360 and PS3 that promises a view of "theater of battle" of the action. Gameplay for both of them are same and you can get the one with your convenient. Birds of Steel is an flight combat game for Xbox 360 and PS3 that promises a view of "theater of battle" of the action. Players can select how they want each campaign detailed and provide a lot of single and multiplayer campaigns.

I think that the PS3 will be the better option for you. Players can support cooperative missions with friends, or enter massively multiplayer online fighting to see who owns the sky. It will absorb a series of missions to online users, with the death of team matches, strike missions co-op, airfield raids and tournament play and all set to launch open skies for intense aerial combat ever. Squadrons can even edit the best times to show their skills and share them with your mates. The online mode offers the chance to play campaigns up to 16 players in single missions, or customized scenarios in "dynamic": in this type of game, up to 5 players will be involved in dogfights aimed at the conquest of a territory and The game is scheduled as a real multiplayer campaign.