Thread: Does AT-12 Raider shotgun in Mass Effect 3 is exclusive to PC only

Does AT-12 Raider shotgun in Mass Effect 3 is exclusive to PC only

hi guys

like to mention that this is one of the best game that I have ever play but that not I am here to tell you , actually I need to know something here . The other day I redeemed AT-12 Raider on BSN, I can see the AT-12 Raider in the pc but it don’t shows up in the Xbox 360. Is it that this shotgun is only for the pc and not for the Xbox 360 or is it has the two separate codes for the each platform. Is there any one here can help me on this issue I will be really appreciating that . does anyone here has Raider on Xbox 360.

Thanks in advance

Re: Does AT-12 Raider shotgun in Mass Effect 3 is exclusive to PC only

Well I had this trouble earlier and I contacted the EA support and it turns out to be that it only for the Pc so that mean console players cannot get it. Well it atleast not like the not with the mass effect 2 where there was almost no weapon at all , so there is good variety here so just one weapon here and it’s really not that bad .

That is correct in fact I was also told the same thing by EA support about AT-12 Raider shotgun only for pc . although it was shown about in the advertise men that it will be for all platforms. They did provide me a code for the N7 warfare package that I believe is the GameStop bonus. however I ordered from Origin so that I will be able to get the shotgun. anybody else have data on this? Did any 360 get a code for the shotgun?

Hey you told that they gave you the warfare Origin pack . how did you get that . how did you manage to get that . any way but if the AT-12 Raider shotgun is only for the PC. this is really unreasonable. I preordered by the origin just to acquire the shotgun. I might have preordered from GameStop instead and acquire the N7 warfare pack. Well prior to release they said that it will also be available for consoles.

Well I don’t believe this as it was advertise , it might be just got delayed. I did not got my mail either . by the way the Alien ware gives away sniper rifles. Well I Made certain I got myself an additional toy for the game. .

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    Hey you told that they gave you the warfare Origin pack . how did you get that . how did you manage to get that . any way but if the AT-12 Raider shotgun is only for the PC. this is really unreasonable. I preordered by the origin just to acquire the shotgun. I might have preordered from GameStop instead and acquire the N7 warfare pack. Well prior to release they said that it will also be available for consoles.
    That right the EA jay gave me the code for the Warfare pack without me even asking. I guess that they were just confused. Well actually what happen was that he taken about 5 to 10 min to answer the question and gave me inconsistent data regarding the Raider shotgun being only for PC. After that said it was incorporated in the N7 Warfare pack. So I'm not certain if that will going to work at all. I have to check it on my Xbox

Thanks for the replays guys but I am not sure that there is any definite answer to my question . well here is the update just 5 minute before I contacted the Bioware representative and like to tell you that all of us having console got ripped off because of the wrong advertisement . This is really annoying I just like you all order from Origin so that I get the shotgun

Well even me just got of the phone with a Xbox rep. and apparently it is Not their problem because it's a third party game other than developed by MS. The contract prepared among EA, the other retailers, as well as MS were for a some amount of redeemable codes on their platforms. I am very disappointed however it s not that bad as when I send the game back to Origin because all I need is the AT12 code.

Well I have pre-ordered thinking the same when I saw the ad on the web and it was not only state a platform only but also it was a "Origin Exclusive

I just get the code for the M-55 Argus in my email yesterday . I am not getting the shotgun presently in any case I got in through the Origin BF3 code thing . Didn't even familiar with the Indra M-90 Sniper Rifle.

In case it is the PC exclusive I wish that players with the idea of having it made obtainable for buying for the other platforms that did not get it.

Its like the audden end of the free BF3 deal that is pre-ordering ME3 plus this uncertainty over Origin non-PC pre-orders bonuses, it is tough to belief EA to have to purchase from Origin.