Thread: Need an option to kill or Kick Cortez from Mass Effect 3

Need an option to kill or Kick Cortez from Mass Effect 3

Recently I have started to play Mass Effect 3 on my computer. in this particular game I really did not liked Cortez. I am picking renegade options for him in order to stop them but still they are seems to much friendly in the game.

Re: Need an option to kill or Kick Cortez from Mass Effect 3

Well he is your pilot in the game. Renegade is about to do whatever it supposed to take finish the job or to be direct in the game. if you don’t like him better you should not speak with him. If you want him dead then you should not talk with him by any mean in the game. I wish the developer of the game will provide an option so that we can kick him from the game through the ship airlock.

According to me he is most professional character I have ever seen in the game. I have seen that he is acting calm and professional at the time of mission. When you are aboard Normandy or Citadel then you will see to coming out of his emotions. The sub plot is associated to helping to come up from the loss off his husband in the game. people are saying that he is in the military profession hence he should not show his emotions in the game. otherwise they won’t consider him as a military professionals.

I found that this particular character seems to be a symbol of loss. He supposed to tie up really well in the game . he supposed to be a deep and emotional character. He is really great character. Traynor supposed to be symbol of apathy. The most heart touching moment in the game was that some reporter who are trying to punch in the game.