Thread: How is the working of the Minigame Bonus Star in Mario Party 9

How is the working of the Minigame Bonus Star in Mario Party 9

I have enjoyed this game a lot and as we used to play this game in the childhood and since my son requires this game I made a purchase. But I am having some doubts which are not cleared yet. I imply I just did a game where I had some couple of ministars from inigames, and also Yoshi with 27, Mario with 22, as well as Koopa with 21, but everybody apart from Koopa won the minigame star. So I just wanted to inquire is it the same with everyone within 10 or what.

Re: How is the working of the Minigame Bonus Star in Mario Party 9

According to me, I suppose that it’s the number of minigames won, and it is not the total earnings from minigames. And that’s what I suppose. And there are some guys who are of the same opnion. it works like how much mini-games you have win, and it does not depend on not how much mini-stars in mini games.

According to me, I suppose that it’s the number of minigames won, and it is not the total earnings from minigames. And that’s what I suppose. And there are some guys who are of the same opinion. it works like how much mini-games you have win, and it does not depend on not how much mini-stars in mini games.
    I would like to say that it is the number of mini-games won and it is not the case of the number of mini-stars you have build up all the way through mini-games . I had a situation where I beat idrecall who in MS(minigame) but I was not able to get the MG star.

I would also like to add in this matter as I have played this game and enjoyed a lot from it. So I think this is the number of minigames won, and not the definite total of minigames you have won in minigames. And as you guys may have observed that this bonus goes to the player who has win a majority of minigames.

So thanks as I was assuming that this could be the right answer. But after your replies , I was confirmed with eth fact that It is the number of mini-games won and not the number of mini-stars . so thanks.