Thread: Which is your Favorite Board in Mario Party 9

Which is your Favorite Board in Mario Party 9

As I assume that this game is a great one and according to me , I suppose that Bowser Station is one of my favorites board in Mario Party 9 as I have played on most of the boards but I liked this one the most. Also I would like to know about in your opinion which one is your favorite board in Mario Party 9?

Re: Which is your Favorite Board in Mario Party 9

In my case , it is really difficult to suggest which is one with my favorite board. And according to me, I suppose that my favorites are Bob-Omb Factory and also the Boo's Horror Castle as well as Bowser Station. I have played this game many times but , as I like the most of the boards , its really great that you have started this topic as I will also come to know about others opinion.

According to me, I suppose that the Magma Mine is the best one for me because this board is very cool and impulsive. The fact that you can get screwed over by everybody on the path directors is not good at all , but it pays back. I am also liking the reaction-testing bosses which comes in between the game.

The Blooper Beach is also an great board to play. So I just assume that there are many such boards but this is my favorite one. But I suppose that this one is very calming, and the vehicles here are the most excellent. The lone miscarry is that Sushi moves some spaces on every turn. And I also liked the bosses as I suppose that they are the best.

I am not concerned in this case as I am not having an favorite board at the moment. The lone thing I will say as you are concerned with the favorite board is that I have lesser interest on favorite board and that would be Boo's horror castle. And I disliked the most. But I don’t understand why most of the guys like the Boo's Horror Castle and I have also seen this before that they like this board very much. But I will play the later boards and tell you regarding it.

In my opinion and I should say that it can be an tie between Toad Road and Bowser Station. And to say about the Bob-omb Factory through Blooper Beach are well and good cool as well, and to add further in this topic, I would say that DK's Jungle Ruins had its own different experience, and Magma Mine is too exhausting.

The above post says it correctly and I am of the same opinion as I also say that the DK Jungle Ruins. This is the means to get party points in an quicker manner after beating the stage . and I would say that the only thing that bugs me on that stage is the enormous banana chains or can say that the z-banana chains particularly throughout the DK Space event. I for all time misplace half my mini-stars or obtain a Bowser revolution right previous to the Bowser gate as well as fail to make a comeback since I am not well good at King Boo's Puzzle Attack.

I will list some of my favorite boards which will tend to good to play as well as enjoying. And I suppose that the Magma Mine is the best I have till now. It is an real intense, and it has proved to be great with friends. And also same deal with the bosses. I suppose the Chain Chomp battle might be my favorite in the game. I as well love the approach of sabotaging the team or risking getting hit you.and that was a great approach indeed.

And along with that the Bob-omb Factory is also great. I love the experience in this section and it's got several cool thoughts. It's in addition fun to screw your rivals with the bob-omb. How I can forget about the Toad Road but anyways it may be very basic, but there's still fun to be had here.

I liked the Bowser Station as this one is gonna be so cool, but a bit nonviolent for a final Bowser stage. I was not good and was so badly on my initial play through of this board but won since I landed on a Bowser space two spaces from the goal in addition to this had an battle for half our mini-stars. There are won 43 stars in 1 minigame! I do like the jackpot and variety of Captain Events here, but they force you to play the worst minigame in the whole collection, let alone mid-boss. I was not able to get a single point when I had to face the Bowser Jr.

I picked Toad Road since it is based in the Mushroom Kingdom as well as I actually liked to play with it.I would of picked Boo's Horror Castle subsequently since i discover it quite fun as well as Boo's chasing after you is a fine thought