Thread: Mass Effect 3 DLC: Fight for omega

Mass Effect 3 DLC: Fight for omega

Hello friends, it is been clear that they will be better way DLC for this game, as I believe that developer will be sticking with real DLC add-ons and will not be making it. I am ready to purchase it and will be starting playing it. What about you people, will you be going for it or not? Thank you.

Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC: Fight for omega

I think that there is silver lining at the end. Well I am having all of DLC for this game which has arrived on day one; I have purchased it to have a totally complete experience without knowing the full context of what we were doing. Well at the present even a couple bucks for an extra mission is a pretty clear-cut decisions, no specific reason for that.

Let me tell you that omega DLC is been available for 5-8 bucks and you should be able to take back omega. With an awesome cutscene showing the mercenaries and the Normandy fighting trying to dock in the station in order to kick Cerberus butt. After that you stole whatever Cerberus was developing their, earning more war assets, and obviously the mercenaries help. Where the side quests DLC is 10 - 15 bucks and it expand on the sidequest of the game. It would be awesome to explore some ruins instead of just launching prove in order to get the reaper/protean artifacts some people in the citadel ask you about. Also add some ships wreckage/cementery with lots of damaged ships of different species dispersed all over the galaxy. It would be awesome if you could actually explore the surroundings/ environment/underground crater to eventually reach the site where the platoon of ships crashed. First you will help the survivors, and eventually end up fighting reaper forces in order to secure the crashing site, so they can be restored and used for battle.

I also wanted to have some of the DLC pack, so would like to add, mining mechanic, well in which Return of the mining mechanic of Mass Effect 2. Because it just make sense. You are in an intergalactic war, so the more resources, the better. So the resources you mine help you to increase the readiness of the theater of war in which you acquired those resources. A little sidequest that should come with the other side quest DLC, in which you investigate and eventually rescue the parents of the girl that is in the citadel, talking with a turian C-SEC guard in the docks, where the refugees are. You are asked to do this by the turian C-SEC, because he can’t do anything but stay in the citadel.

I would like to have asari scientist DLC, which should have plenty of trophies and it should cost 20 to 40 bucks as per missions, as it should lots of missions that will take place thought advance in the game; that will allow you to assist a distress call from an Asarian facility, and Liara should explain you that in that sector she knows that there is a top secret facility in which an Asari scientist is leading a special team to develop the most advanced things ever imagined; but she actually doesn’t know the actual location because there are disruption towers in the near the planets, hiding its true location. So as you are progressing in those missions, you would first try to acquire the exact location from which the distress signal came. And you would eventually learn where that place is, and you will end up rescuing only the Asari scientist, because all the other asari are dead. She would be discovering some kind of great stuff that is going to help much in the making of the crucible, so you must search for her and protect her against Cerberus and reaper forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I would like to have asari scientist DLC, which should have plenty of trophies and it should cost 20 to 40 bucks as per missions, as it should lots of missions that will take place thought advance in the game; that will allow you to assist a distress call from an Asarian facility, and Liara should explain you that in that sector she knows that there is a top secret facility in which an Asari scientist is leading a special team to develop the most advanced things ever imagined; but she actually doesn’t know the actual location because there are disruption towers in the near the planets, hiding its true location. So as you are progressing in those missions, you would first try to acquire the exact location from which the distress signal came. And you would eventually learn where that place is, and you will end up rescuing only the Asari scientist, because all the other asari are dead. She would be discovering some kind of great stuff that is going to help much in the making of the crucible, so you must search for her and protect her against Cerberus and reaper forces.
    Well like to add to it that then you should be able to take her aboard the Normandy in order to provide her the resources she needs in order to finish whatever she is doing/discovering. And once she finishes, you could make her join the alliance forces in order to get a Boost in your war assets, or if you choose to not do that, she can stay in the Normandy providing some upgrades to your armors, and she would require you to mine some minerals in order to get the upgrade you want. And you should be able to have a relation with her. Those upgrades should also change in some way, if possible, how the armor looks.

If you are saying that then I would like to have total war DLC, which will be best, but do not know how it would take place in the game, maybe via a comunication video in the Normandy, I don’t know, in which you would play as a special commando unit fighting in their home planets in an important top secret mission that will ensure the survival of the species. Then an Asari squad, a Krogan Squad, a Salarian Squad, a Turian Squad, Borcha squad, and even a human squad in which the leader is the dude from the first trailer who is sniping in London, fighting some key battles in the earth. That mission DLC would be really fantastic, because it will show different sides of this galactic war that is happening.

Well now I have recognized why the ending puts some people off, but this is a great game, and anything that adds to it is awesome. Sure, the end is a bit unexpected, but it's possible it is like that to build on something. I hope if there is DLC regarding the end, which it does not change it but explain it, so the end happens and then you keep playing. Although that would mean the game was released without an ending.

I'm absolutely going to try and enjoy any DLC content for the fact that it'll enhance the general gameplay and story experience, and just make that path up to ending richer and more enjoyable. If the endings stay as they are, then at least we'll be able to play through a richer and more expansive experience. It's the journey not the destination that matters.