Thread: What comes after Mass Effect 3?

What comes after Mass Effect 3?

Hello friends, well story of Shepard will be ending in Mass Effect, but I do not think that franchise will do it. Whereas Bioware have mentioned plenty of time that it will be going on. Sometime I asked myself that what a game it should be and also which Genre. Just wanted to know what is your thought and idea about it, will there be a part of this or it will be ending with it? Thank you.

Re: What comes after Mass Effect 3?

Let me tell you that I can see in going in many directions, something like Halo or Gears of War games which is been liked by those who are more into shooters and also sometimes an RPG and exploratory for all traditional fans and also even something RTS, for those who like such games. Well everything is been hold in same universe which is moving forward in various ways but not at all compulsory to change all kind of vast details over the whole universe. I believe that might be small thing which we can see arch over all three styles and affect the whole franchise but do not have to make them written on each game with all the possibilities of like 9 other games in mind. Well we can enjoy the aspect.

Well I think that there will be some terrible money-grab plan by them which they will try to encourage all of us and it will be as good if not better than the single player experience. And also we are paying 15 bucks a month plus dlc so that we can build up a guild to RP aspects of the game we desire it really existed. Just to ruin our fun then a group of Xboxers which is been named differences of 'I bagged your LI' and jump strafing our body while they brag about how the hacked our vault.

I am thinking that What if they have come out with a Mass Effect: Protheans, somewhere they took us all the way through the story that how they all fight off the reapers and work towards getting future ready for them and getting into cryo sleep or follow the story of another group fighting off the reapers and also how they help. But yeah it’s probably being best to just stop while its good ending was slight downer but overall good game/story.

There is been an idea which is rolling around in my head is somewhat kind of like Star Trek. Something where there's this massive relay that points into dark space or something. So races collaborate and make a Space Station-esc shuttle that has portions devoted to every race. Then they go through the relay and discover whatever, new galaxy or anything really. That way you don't have to be a human and yet you get to keep the current racial development, if you want to. It also moves away from the current story and is able to branch out into something completely new.

Well after Mass Effect 3 it is impossible to create another game set in the universe, unless you go backward in the timeline. While it is possible that thousands of years in the future that the civilizations of the galaxy would have risen from the ashes and create their own Mass Effect relays, some of the game's factions are either destroyed or so altered as to be completely unrecognizable. How do you create a game in the universe, were the civilizations could be so radically different from one game to the next, or simply gone all together.

I happen to like that idea but I also wish the "child" who is with his grandparent in Mass Effect 3 will be the main character for the next title. Taking his first steps into space and seeing it all from a devolved state of technology due to repercussions of the Mass Effect 3 title. Sort of Star Ocean meets Buck Rogers style first steps into space exploring new worlds all over again and seeing previous advanced societies after downfall of the Reapers instead of joining a series with already almost as advanced as every single other race to begin with. The ending of Mass Effect 3 was the death of the Mass Effect universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I happen to like that idea but I also wish the "child" who is with his grandparent in Mass Effect 3 will be the main character for the next title. Taking his first steps into space and seeing it all from a devolved state of technology due to repercussions of the Mass Effect 3 title. Sort of Star Ocean meets Buck Rogers style first steps into space exploring new worlds all over again and seeing previous advanced societies after downfall of the Reapers instead of joining a series with already almost as advanced as every single other race to begin with. The ending of Mass Effect 3 was the death of the Mass Effect universe.
    Well that us biowares decision to do these sorts of things and also both Asari and Krogan can live for over one thousand years so they won’t be de thronged anytime soon.

I would rather have a game about rebuilding the Galaxy, having to reconnect via FTL and have racial tensions boil once more. For kicks, the Geth kill off the Quarians based on a programming fault, it is been proved that what the Reapers have been following, and the Rachni institute a new form of travel. If I even have to talk about the endings, the Dark Energy plot sounds terrible.