Thread: Bioware should add Local Multiplayer Support for Mass Effect

Bioware should add Local Multiplayer Support for Mass Effect

Hello friends, I would request Bioware to add Multiplayer support which is not having the Electronics Art Server. If they are confident and can do it then it will be really nice and this new mode will be really cool to play. Seriously I will be able to play and enjoy this with plenty of Mass Effect fans, and then also internet and EA servers should not be the method to enjoy it when plenty of people still actually enjoy gaming together. Well I am not being taking part in that mode until and unless Bioware releases local support. What you people have to say about it and also you people wanted to have or not? Thank you.

Re: Bioware should add Local Multiplayer Support for Mass Effect

I also agree with you and I think that an offline or LAN or even a Split-screen Multiplayer feature will be really great for future gaming experience. From my past years of experience I know that most of the people always go back to those few great titles to play with your friends in multiplayer. Well I think it will be made possible if they providing a LAN Multiplayer for the reason that most of online multiplayer options. Even I wanted a option in which I am able to come back to Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer at any time when I feel to come and also not have to worry about any online functionality which is been shut down. I and my old friends love to play Mass Effect 3 and it will be really nice for us.

Even I would actually like to have this feature to be added in the future or for next version of this game. Well according to me, even if that came at the expense of some future DLC, it will be really worth for it, even though they are people who will disagree with it. I would like to remind about a developer saying that this was actually not planned, but that if enough people asked for it that it could be added in later.

Well I really do not think that this will be really happening, but you cannot expect anything. Let me tell you that there are thousands of users who wanted this to be added and they are demanding the same thing which you have told. Let me tell you that there will be balance between supporting the fans and make them happy and the bottom line. If developer do work on this and tried to make fan happy then I am very much sure that it will work and that also very nicely, but they do not wanted fans to be happy and also they will not give a try for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    Well I really do not think that this will be really happening, but you cannot expect anything. Let me tell you that there are thousands of users who wanted this to be added and they are demanding the same thing which you have told. Let me tell you that there will be balance between supporting the fans and make them happy and the bottom line. If developer do work on this and tried to make fan happy then I am very much sure that it will work and that also very nicely, but they do not wanted fans to be happy and also they will not give a try for it.
    Whatever you have said it is very much true and I also understand the reality of the situation. If you keep on checking that then it will be not stopping me from making a try to rally the troops. I would suggest developer that at least made an effort to check that what support there is than not try it. due to this behavior of developer many users complaint about it.

It's a sad and depressing trend in the videogame industry these days. Developers are, as a general rule, moving away from local multiplayer, which has always been a staple of many, if not most players' gaming lives. It's economics (some might say greed) at their most simple - if two people want to play the game, then they need to buy two copies.