Thread: Which is the Worst voice actor in-game in Mass Effect 3

Which is the Worst voice actor in-game in Mass Effect 3

I really enjoyed this game and according to me, it was really adventurous game and had thrilling performance. So friends as I just want to know about your least favorite Voice actor in Mass Effect 3? As I suppose that it was the BioWare which was known for it's voice acting, but i believe they dropped the ball on Diana allers so waiting for your replies as to share this game and views.

Re: Which is the Worst voice actor in-game in Mass Effect 3

According to me, I suppose that it would no one than the Chobot. As I suppose that it was not the least but the worst of the entire series. Also as there are saying that it Maybe Buzz Aldrin at the end as it was also quite boring which didn’t add any effect in my case.

To say about the Buzz Aldrin I don’t know why people dislike her voice, and there's nothing to compare it to. They could have not offered Emily Wong as well as put her on the Normandy. They as well could have used Khalisa. And I would say that the fact that gamers have a preference for Khalisa over anyone is a sign Allers is just terrible. truthfully, Allers is one of the merely things in the game that irritates me.

Hey guy s, I think its Jessica Chobot, as many are saying it and my friend was also supposing that and to tell regarding her it appears as if she wasn't even trying.also Tali is Worst voice actor in-game as told by my friends. But to be fair, and she isn't an actress. And according to me , I should say that Bioware should have hired an actress to voice the character instead. And to tell in addition with the Jessica Chobot It's not even a contest. at all times I feel like punching her every time I listen to that nasal voice.

As all are saying about the Ms. Chobot, I would also like to add in this , she is a fan of the series and I will not guilt her for taking the gig. It's BioWare's game furthermore I put the blame on them for making a promotion grab rather than hiring a quality actor to voice what could have been an appealing as well as exciting character. But let's face it, she is not a expert (voice)actor and as a enthusiast of the series, took the probability given to her. And we cant blame her, we need to blame the BioWare.

According to me it can be your synthetic puppy which is Worst voice actor in-game and the only difficulty with people Pooping on Jess Chobot as a voice actress is that, well , Jess is not capable of an voice actress. She's a gaming media character along with part-time gaming reporter. Her being in the game was a tongue 'n cheek thought so I believe it was forever the meaning that her role not be taken all that critically.