Thread: Max Payne 3 vs. Diablo III

Max Payne 3 vs. Diablo III

As we all know that Diablo III is now available so I want to ask that how many people are going to consider Diablo III over Max Payne 3. Also post with some most attractive feature of the Diablo III that you liked the most. Thank you.

Re: Max Payne 3 vs. Diablo III

Counter-Strike GO, Diablo III and Max Payne 3 have released in same year and these three games really boosted the PC gaming. I am going to get all three of them. I think that these three are full of fun equally.

I really like Diablo III as the gameplay is very nicely planned. For the design of their own heroes to the players, five different classes are available, such as barbarian, witch doctor, or wizard, each equipped with its own set of spells and skills. Returning classes, like those of the barbarians were completely overhauled and provided with new skills to adapt them to the unique atmosphere of Diablo III match. Character is the main part of any game and they have made it very nicely.

The possibilities of the character according to their own needs to design have been expanded in Diablo III and now it provide an even greater degree of specialization as compared to the previous Diablo games, allowing players to create unique characters brimming with power that way. If these heroes experience in complex and varied types of adventure, follow the course of the epic storyline and battles against hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, they are gaining experience and additional skills and acquire items of incredible power.

Max Payne 3 is also not bad to play. This adventure will offer more of the classic elements and hyper-intense action that fans have come to love the story of Max in addressing a new and unexpected direction. Since they left the NYPD and New York City itself, Max has fallen from the frying pan into the fire. So far away from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and blood, may rely solely his weapons and his instincts in a desperate search for truth and a bloody escape.

From the first moment with the Max Payne 3 game you can realize that the guys at Rockstar have done everything to give Max Payne 3 very strong impression and that is recognizable. They have made it taking care of every detail maniacally.

Both are nice game to play but I liked the Max Payne 3 the most. I can’t explain the reason for this but this seems very attractive to me. I am not saying that Diablo III is poor game but everyone has different choice. Yes, if you ask for the second option then that will surely go to none other than Diablo III.

Both are good games in different aspect and if you wish to have more information about these two games then you can go through the two links below.

Max Payne 3 is an ordinary third-person shooter, in which the covers have to get some 'respite from the opponent’s punches. In reality, the focus of the gameplay focuses on the phases of attack, made of "shootdodge" and "bullet time", ie the two key elements of the series since its debut. With two guns in hand, the game will push us out into the open plunging over the guards, doing somersaults and slowing down time. This is all without stopping for one second to shoot. One of the main features of Max Payne 3 is the ability to have full control of the protagonist and the targeting reticule, so you can shoot at any time. The animations of Max are designed to keep it constantly bet on the weapon.

Max Payne combines three sophisticated firefights Bullet along with more advanced Time and Shoot Dodge effects, and Natural Motion's character, behavior simulation Euphoria for life-like movements with a somber and use rich story and offers a seamless, rich in detail and cinematic gaming experience by Rockstar Games. This really great as compared to other one.