Thread: How is Diablo III as compared to WoW?

How is Diablo III as compared to WoW?

This is for the people who have played WoW. I want to ask that are you going to quit playing WoW because Diablo III is released. Also post with the feature that you liked the most in this game.

Re: How is Diablo III as compared to WoW?

Yes, I found that Diablo III is very interesting as compared to the WoW and I am 101% going to play Diablo III instead of WoW.

I also liked the Diablo III. If you want to immerse yourself in this new adventure then you can simply choose the sex of your character and one of five selectable classes. Accumulating experience points in battles, you can logically decide how to evolve their own avatar, according to the skills that you will want to develop. There will always find in the world of Sanctuary, twenty years after the events of Diablo II. The plot promises the inclusion of new NPC's and the opportunity to return to the places of previous episodes, not to mention a large amount of new locations, enemies and overflowed objects to be conquered.

The gameplay is logically linked to the tradition and allowing a few "click" with mouse to attack opponents and use objects or special skills which is needed. Simplicity of this approach is that there is possibility for any category of user to have fun. You can try their hand at various levels of difficulty and are suitable for any "taste". Other points will be fixed and dungeons are created randomly from time to time and scattered (in addition to the aforementioned monster) traps more or less lethal and going to create a mechanism that has always made the games in the series virtually continually repayable.

Diablo III is much better as compared to the WoW as this is the latest and is having a lot of improvements in that. I have not started with the game yet but I am sure that this is going to rock and people will like it more as compared to the WoW.

Diablo III takes twenty years after the events of Diablo II off. Players will choose from different character classes to Sanctuary to rescue corrupt forces from hell.

Here are the main features of the game that you will get:
    • Completely reacted Sanctuary - the living gothic fantasy world of Diablo III rendered in a stunning 3D environment.
    • Fight the with powers of the Burning Hells - new character classes like the witch doctor or the supernatural rethought warriors from Diablo's past.
    • Let the sky fall on your opponents when you used the interactive environment as a weapon against them. This is cunning traps, destructible objects used to crush your enemies and obstacles to use in your environment to your advantage. The Havok physics engine makes all this is possible.
    • It has great multiplayer experience of Diablo III and this is thanks to the all-new heavily revised Battle.net platform. Numerous improvements make the link with your friends and for even more fun with cooperative game play.

I liked the game but I don’t think that this is upto the level of WoW. WoW is just WOW and I don’t think that it can be replaced by some other game. Diablo III is new so many players will move to that once but I am sure that they will come back to the wow again.

Currently, I am feeling that the Diablo III is the better one but we all know that as the things become old we lose the interest of it. I was a big fan of WoW but now I am enjoying the Diablo III. I hope that WoW will come up with a bang bang and will get the players towards it.