Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Silent Hill: Downpour Exclusive In-Game Weapons not exclusive

Video Games

Old 16-03-2012

Silent Hill: Downpour Exclusive In-Game Weapons not exclusive

this is one of the best game that I have ever saw the graphic is good , game play is awesome but when I see the Exclusive In-Game Weapons I actually became sick , the weapons are actually kind of pointless to have , any ways I have the code may you people here can enjoy them

Code:

Amazon Baseball Bat and Pistol 45 353479
GameStop Battle Axe and Nail Gun 171678
Best Buy Golf Club and Rifle 911977
Cheers …

Old 16-03-2012

Re: Silent Hill: Downpour Exclusive In-Game Weapons not exclusive

That great but I guess no one will going to enjoy this code. Beacause they are not that fool that they won’t make out people will going to share those code . well I got my code bt mail today and I was happy that I was going to get the Exclusive In-Game Weapons but when I saw them I was shocked I never thought that would be the in game 'exclusives' weapon such a bummer
Old 16-03-2012

I like to tell this that here the people having this game think that they will can keep all the weapons all the way through the whole game and its seems to that some people to believe that this game might be different from the "norm" . They randomly spawn in other places as they “unlocking" there weapon . Well There are 3 green lockers that is present in the game. I am thinking that one for each exclusive code? On the side note I would like to mention that the nail gun is actually fun to play with for some reason
Old 16-03-2012

That is one great information that you have given here . this is much better idea, it was kind of annoying to download it. And that also allow us to share as well . thanks man thanks for the info
Old 16-03-2012

That really a great news that you have given here I so want to play this game now I Pre-Order Silent Hill: Downpour And Getting Exclusive In-Game Weapons, just being lazy to pick the game from the store will probably going get tomorrow.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,