Thread: Gore not working properly in The Darkness II game

Gore not working properly in The Darkness II game

The gore is not working properly in the pc version of the game that I got recently so what do you all think what could have gone wrong over here, any idea about it then do tell me something about it. I can see them visually on the ground but other than that I am not able to find them at all. Is it only me who is having this problem in the game or is it the same case with all others who have played this game. I have asked few of my friends to report me once they encounter such problem. Anyways you all do look into this matter and do come up with some solutions if you have in your kitty.

Re: Gore not working properly in The Darkness II game

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    The gore is not working properly in the pc version of the game that I got recently so what do you all think what could have gone wrong over here, any idea about it then do tell me something about it. I can see them visually on the ground but other than that I am not able to find them at all. Is it only me who is having this problem in the game or is it the same case with all others who have played this game. I have asked few of my friends to report me once they encounter such problem. Anyways you all do look into this matter and do come up with some solutions if you have in your kitty.
    Dude same problem here as well and unfortunately there has been no fix developed for the same. I tried contacting the 2K sports people for the same and they asked me which version are you playing and from which country I am? On further enquiry they said that they would be sending me a fix for this problem. I haven’t got the fix yet. Still waiting to get over it. Anyways if you want then you can also give a try for the same solution as well.

Re: Gore not working properly in The Darkness II game

It seems those who are playing this game in PC only are getting to see this problems. I am playing the same game in the PS3 and I did not see any such problems. Gore is completely fine and visible.