Thread: Where to download the in game items and other stuffs in The Darkness II limited edition pack?

Where to download the in game items and other stuffs in The Darkness II limited edition pack?

I have got this limited edition pack of the game on the recommendation of my friend. Now I don’t understand where can I download the in game items and also the other stuffs that are there in the game? I did try to search here and there in some forums but sadly I did not find any such information. Nothing is given in the FAQs as well of this game. So probably you guys are the only options for me who can tell me where I can do this stuffs which I have mentioned here.

Re: Where to download the in game items and other stuffs in The Darkness II limited edition pack?

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    I have got this limited edition pack of the game on the recommendation of my friend. Now I don’t understand where can I download the in game items and also the other stuffs that are there in the game? I did try to search here and there in some forums but sadly I did not find any such information. Nothing is given in the FAQs as well of this game. So probably you guys are the only options for me who can tell me where I can do this stuffs which I have mentioned here.
    You can find the code on the page in the case which you can redeem its. The image which you find on the page is the same one which can be found in the game cover as well.

Re: Where to download the in game items and other stuffs in The Darkness II limited edition pack?

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    Well it is very important to know which version are you talking about is it the PS3, Xbox or the PC game, I need to know about that, that’s when I can tell how to download the game items and all. Since the procedure is different for the different versions.

I am asking about the Xbox, I suppose the first solution that I got is for the pc game. Anyways I was going to make a post on for which version I wanted before that you came up and asked me this question, that’s very sweet of you.

So tell me the procedure of Xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are talking about the Xbox then the code is on the same leaflet that you will find when you open the box. The code for the Digital Comics download is on the other side. So enter all the details in the official site of xbox and you can download all the contents from there. So that’s what you need to do. I suppose I have answered out the query for you. Anything else that you need to know then do tell me about it. I will try and answer it out for you.

Is this the same procedure for the pc version as well. I don’t understand what to do about the codes that we get with the box in the pc version where to activate it? I am sonly going to purchase this game and hence before purchasing the game I should know what to activate and what not. So basically I am gaining some basic knowledge about it. which I think you can answer me out. Any one?

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Is this the same procedure for the pc version as well. I don’t understand what to do about the codes that we get with the box in the pc version where to activate it? I am sonly going to purchase this game and hence before purchasing the game I should know what to activate and what not. So basically I am gaining some basic knowledge about it. which I think you can answer me out. Any one?
    Dude take a chill pill for the pc version you don’t find any kind of codes and all. Once you install the game everything would be right there. Yes the only thing for which you need to have the code is the comics which you will get when you register yourself in the official site of this game and give your code over there. You will get all the possible comics downloaded from there. So that’s the benefit of having the pc version. I hope you did got what I am trying to say here. any other query that you have related to the game then do feel free to ask here I will help you out.