Thread: Cannot find any good custom artwork in the Darkness II PS3 Limited Edition

Cannot find any good custom artwork in the Darkness II PS3 Limited Edition

I happened to get this game the Limited Edition of The Darkness II for the PS3. Now after getting this game I did not find any good custom artwork in it. Now I got to know that steam users got a separate pdf file for the custom artwork. Even I want that copy of the custom artwork for my game as well. the pack has clearly specified custom artwork illustrated by Marc Sylvestri in it but I cant find any cutom artwork, I need a explanation why is it that I haven’t got it?

Re: Cannot find any good custom artwork in the Darkness II PS3 Limited Edition

I am not understanding what are you saying and from whom are you demanding an explanation? I got a limited edition copy of this game and I got a double-sided poster for this. one side of the poster has been designed by Silvestri, so is that you are talking about? Or something else whatever it is be specific on what are you saying.

If you haven’t got the poster then do tell me about it, that’s all I can say.

Dude only limited edition has the posters and not any retail versions and yes you are correct steam users are getting the separate pdf format. So you might have not got the posters. If I guessed it right then.

If you haven’t got the poster then you can ask the dealer from where you had got the game its his responsibility to ensure all the things are there in the pack. So whatever it is missing from the limited edition pack that you have got you should ask the same with the dealer from where you got the game. Otherwise contact the publisher of this game 2K sports directly they will give you some idea about it, that’s what you can do.

Ok so are you all saying that posters are the only custom artwork? Then I did got the poster sorry I was expecting something else. Please do forgive me I was expecting some other artwork a kind of different sketch or something. Anyways I do have the poster and nice to know that those who have got the limited edition of this game have also got the poster only. Now I am happy and relaxed.

Lets end the topic here only.