Thread: Passing through vents is a very difficult task in The Darkness II game

Passing through vents is a very difficult task in The Darkness II game

Well I just wanted to say about the going through the vents part is the most frustrating part of the game. If you are wondering why I am saying os then let me tell you that I am not even able to fit in the dam vents that’s the most idiotic thing about the game which I don’t want. Since I am stuck in that vent I am not able to progress to any level at all. Can you imagine that. So tell me how would I be able to move ahead, any ideas that you have for the same then please suggest something over here. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Passing through vents is a very difficult task in The Darkness II game

I don’t understand with which systems are you playing such that you are getting stuck in the vents? Are you getting stuck against a wall or is it something invisible? Do give a reply for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I don’t understand with which systems are you playing such that you are getting stuck in the vents? Are you getting stuck against a wall or is it something invisible? Do give a reply for this.
    I am playing this game in a windows 7 64 bit operating system, having Intel core i5 processor and Crossfire 6950 cards. The place where I am getting stuck is an invisible wall inside the vent. If you look at the vent then it is made up of squares that are linked together. Well looking at them makes us think that we can easily walk it over them. At the start most of them are negotiable and we can jump over them. However once we drop down we gets tuck and now jumping does not help as well. it would have been better that if the ceiling could have been raised a bit above that would have solved the matter.

Even I have been through the same problem and all because of the vent. I have restarted the checkpoints many a times and started again then also I am not getting cleared. Sometimes I go till the end of the vent but sometimes I get stuck in the first look down spot only. God knows how to deal with it? what do you all think guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    Even I have been through the same problem and all because of the vent. I have restarted the checkpoints many a times and started again then also I am not getting cleared. Sometimes I go till the end of the vent but sometimes I get stuck in the first look down spot only. God knows how to deal with it? what do you all think guys?
    Same issue with me as well but after turning on the VSync it helped me a lot. That’s what I am saying. So I would suggest you all guys as well to try out this solution and check if it works or not.

cool Re: Passing through vents is a very difficult task in The Darkness II game

I have reported the issue with the support team of the 2K and they have said that they will look into the matter. God knows when they will come back with some simplified solution. So that’s what needs to be looked at.

Anyways I would advise you to give a try for the above fix and see if it is working or not.