Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Poor visuals in The Darkness II game

Video Games

Old 15-03-2012

Poor visuals in The Darkness II game

I have played the demo version of this game and I must say that I was greeted with the most poor visuals I have seen in the game they are really terrible. First of all I did not find the introduction video. The main menu is pitch black. I skipped all of them doesnít matter then when I went ahead with the game. In the middle of playing I was hit by a car and again the whole screen went blank. I was really screwed up as if Ďwhats wrong with this gameí? sometimes I can only hear the people yelling and no visuals at all. So thatís why want to know as if what is the problem exactly can anyone tell something about it? is it my graphic card nVidia?

Old 15-03-2012

Re: Poor visuals in The Darkness II game

I did not face so much problems while I had played the demo version of this game. It seems to me some problem with the PhyscX and DirectX. Do check them out first and have a look at your graphic card. There might be some problem with it for sure.
Old 15-03-2012

I just donít understand why are you still playing the demo version of the game even after knowing that full version of the game is out. So stop playing the demo version. Now as far as your problem is concerned let me ask you whether you have forced up AA with nVidia Control panel? Thatís what I want to know.
Old 15-03-2012

No I havenít done that AA and Antistropic are set to application controlled and I havenít forced anything. So what can you tell now about the issue? Also why I havenít got the game is because if the demo is giving me such problems then I have some doubts whether I should be going ahead with the full version of the game or not.
Old 15-03-2012

Well the original game also has some major bugs such as game getting crashed , game not getting activated , game freezing and many other stuff. So there are many stuffs that has to be left solved. While many are facing this issues and the issue is yet to be solved by the developers. Till now there is no official fix or patch for this game and we are wondering if this could be a big impact for the popularity of the game.
Old 15-03-2012

Dude just forget about the demo version its time to switch over the full version. Although I must admit that the full version of the game has some bugs and that needs to be solved but the developers are working on it. so stop worrying.

Play that same game in your existing config and see if you are getting the same problem again or not. You would get a better idea from that, so thatís all I can say. Now its upon you on how you want to judge this game.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,