Thread: The Darkness II game lags a bit while playing and also Voices are out of sync

The Darkness II game lags a bit while playing and also Voices are out of sync

I have seen a lot of lagging while playing the game. I decided to play the game with graphic options kept to its lowest and also I had turned off the Vsync . I was getting to see a lot of lag while playing the game. Especially in the scene where jackie is crucified. The voices were totally out of sync and you will not imagine I was terrified looking at the game. Since I was not happy with the performance that’s when I decided to turn the graphic options at highest level and also I turned on the VSync. The voices were still appearing to be out of sync but not as much as the first part. One more thing the game did not lag much. So anyone else who has faced this problem?

Re: The Darkness II game lags a bit while playing and also Voices are out of sync

Well the lagging issue has to be definitely related with the graphic card. If you are playing such high end graphic games then it is but obvious that you will have to keep the graphic settings at a very high level. So that’s what you need to look at. Plus the voice out of sync is a new problem that you have come up with. Would be a definite look out.

Re: The Darkness II game lags a bit while playing and also Voices are out of sync

There are still many bugs that haven’t been noticed yet in the game and its good to see that people like you are coming up with that bugs. Well I would say have patience till the developers do come up with some fix or a patch for the problem.

Go and report this problem to the 2K support. Hopefully that will help.

Are you getting to see voice out of sync problem only in the darkness II game or some other games as well because there might be some problem with your sound card as well. so I would say you better check your sound card that would be good for you. Update it with the latest drivers and then see if the Voice sync is proper or not. That’s what you need to check.