Thread: Black Hole not looking proper in The Darkness II game’

Black Hole not looking proper in The Darkness II game’

If you all have played the game then you would have realized what I am going to talk over here. the "Black Hole" with red particle aura around it. it should have a proper black part but many a times while playing the game I can only see the red part and the black part is completely missing. It is completely transparent. So it does looks bad. The part especially where the people go into it and it explodes. Frankly speaking only the red auro comes up and not the black color. So a small message to the developers to get this fixed up as soon as possible.

Re: Black Hole not looking proper in The Darkness II game’

Well if you are talking about that black hole then I don’t understand whets wrong in it. it should appear the same way as it is. if you think if there is anything wrong then you can attach a pic of that and explain to me what’s wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Well if you are talking about that black hole then I don’t understand whets wrong in it. it should appear the same way as it is. if you think if there is anything wrong then you can attach a pic of that and explain to me what’s wrong.
    Ok as you wish I have given you the pic over here. it is a screen shot that I have taken from the game now looking at the pic can you even tell that it is a black hole. Since whatever I am getting to see from the pic is a red aura. I am not able to see the black part at all. The black part is looking completely transparent then what’s the use of calling it as a black hole?

I hope you will give a proper explanation after this.

ThumbsUp Re: Black Hole not looking proper in The Darkness II game’

Yes I agree with what you have said here and I must say that the developers should have given some attention to the coloring textures like these, it would be a good thing for them. However lets hope for a patch to fix this issue soon.

If you look at this video then you will get clear picture of what I am talking over here. so hope this video will make them explain to some people who are still thinking that the black hole is the correct one.