Thread: Unable to redeem Comixology digital comics for The Darkness II

Unable to redeem Comixology digital comics for The Darkness II

I am playing the game on my PC need to download the comics which depict the story of the game in form of comics. I went on the Comixology website by selecting the option in the main menu of the game. I registered my e-mail ID, got a unique username and filled other details. When I clicked on ‘Sign Up’ button, it showed me error or invalid Birth Date. I am above 21 of years of age to view the violent content but still it didn’t allow me. I have provided the screenshot of the problem; hope someone figures out some way to help me.

Re: Unable to redeem Comixology digital comics for The Darkness II

I have had this problem while getting the DLC of many games. The games use your default browser for accessing the website. The problem with this feature is that many web browsers don’t support fancy items used by websites for making it beautiful. Like the version of Opera browser that I use doesn’t support many fancy drop down lists. So once when I needed to access a website, I couldn’t access the menu. I suggest you that you check your default browser with some site having fancy layout. Another suggestion I can give you is to try changing default browser from whatever you are using.

I too faced similar problem, my postal code was not being accepted by the comixology. So I sent an e-mail regarding the issue. First I thought that the digital comics might not be available for the region where I stay. When the comixology sent me a mail, they said that they had received many such complaints from other users too. They had researched about the problem and are working on it. They asked me to be patient till the problem is solved.

I found an alternative solution to this problem. This problem occurs only when accessing the data via game. You can access the same data from comixology.com. Get yourself registered on the website and create an account. Now by using this account you can go on the redeem page, pass the details without it showing any unnecessary errors. You can redeem the comics from here.

Hey, guys!

Sorry to hear about these issues. If you can shoot an email to support@comiXology.com we should be able to help out. (If you haven't already.)