Thread: New monsters in Silent Hill: Downpour game

New monsters in Silent Hill: Downpour game

Hello friends, there are some of new monster which are been added to the game, even you check it out in the trailer of it. So what you have to say about that monster and also there are some changes with older one. If you have watched the trailer then tell me that what you think about it and also what else you were expecting to have. Share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: New monsters in Silent Hill: Downpour game

I have a look on trailer and the hammer man is seemed to look like The Executioner from Resident Evil 5 game. Even the chest-bursting man appears to be the wall monsters from Silent Hill The Room. Well the rest of things are been fine and some of them are interesting. Sometimes I feel out-o-the-loop as I have not got around to reading the Past Life comics till now, which is really shameful. I am very much excited to learn about these enemies, such that how they move, also about the sound and also how to fight with them.

Well there are two buff-looking monsters with glowing eyes which are been seen briefly in the trailer, when looking at them it reminds about Quake enemies. Well they seem to have pointed horns or ears or something like that. Well there can be a macho men, but something or other is been pointing out and telling that it were not attached to gates/bars. I think that it might be the same thing so they have can pick up the bars. Well cannot say anything, whereas I am too much fond of basically every enemy so far looking so humanoid then also cannot judge rightfully till the time seem them in action. Well just wanted to know that how cool are the 'barbie monster' looks? It is something which reminds of some of those crazy bosses from Metal Gear Solid 4 when you have beaten them. Well its skin appears to be wet and plastic, maybe it's not even a monster.

Well there are many people, who are talking about the Hammer Man's design, well it is only thing which I really do not care for and also seems sort of out of place. Whereas the Barbie looks really amazing, like the design of it, feels that there is just more to this creature than we get to see.

I think that Macho man is not at all suitable for this game, well not all that even the other monster also. Beside those monster for the screamers, as they seem to be the most worked for and also appearance does mess with your head. Well I just wanted to know that Macho Man is holding a prison cell door? This is how someone has presented the idea in the meeting? Well there was a story about the village idiot, who was having house door along with him; well he was doing that no one can rob him whoever was trying to break into his house. This is same thing which is I am seeing in this monster.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    I think that Macho man is not at all suitable for this game, well not all that even the other monster also. Beside those monster for the screamers, as they seem to be the most worked for and also appearance does mess with your head. Well I just wanted to know that Macho Man is holding a prison cell door? This is how someone has presented the idea in the meeting? Well there was a story about the village idiot, who was having house door along with him; well he was doing that no one can rob him whoever was trying to break into his house. This is same thing which is I am seeing in this monster.
    Well the Macho man is throwing down the bars so that he can get them out of the way. Well he is most likely supposed to stand for the part of Murphy who wants to stay out of prison when he is running around throwing bars and grabbing people through bars. Well also in the trailer Murphy told that he is not going back to prison in angry voice, so this sort of something according to me.

The monster’s which their looks to human-like are. Not scary. They supposed to have moved out and re-create the creatures a bit more. The "Barbie" could be better looking if like her skin was inside out or if she had a growth on her neck, something that would make you says, but be scared at the same time. But they're not Konami so I don't expect the best from them. I have to say though it is looking better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.