Thread: What will be there in Pre-order bonuses for Silent Hill: Downpour Game?

What will be there in Pre-order bonuses for Silent Hill: Downpour Game?

Hello friends, I was thinking that what would be there in Pre-order bonuses for Silent Hill: Downpour Game? Well it is been already discussed in one of the interviews, I have gone though it and did not found any information about it. I think that it is not been announced till now. Whereas I would really like to pre-order it as soon as possible also with the new Silent Hill 2/ Silent Hill 3 packages. Do not want to miss anything about it. Did anyone know anything about it and what you think what might be in it? Please share your thoughts with me. Thank you.

Re: What will be there in Pre-order bonuses for Silent Hill: Downpour Game?

Well seriously I do also not know anything about it and also what will be it. Also I am not following any of the news about Downpour; I believe there might be something scoops in it. If got any information about it will share with you.

There is no announcement about the Pre-order bonuses till now. I believe that it might be something in next couple of months and will be hearing about it. Whereas I am hoping for a collector's edition, even the preorder bonus will be fine for me. I am staying in different country and most of the users are also from different place, so whatever they will be saying will not be applied to me and also what I will be saying will not apply on them. If they keep it secret then it will very much nice and also surprising for all to get it. If waned to guess then it will be something like the soundtrack or a collectible figurine.

In my opinion, that a figurine or the soundtrack would be great, well also hope that free DLC is not the case. Actually really do not want DLC for Downpour or for any Silent Hill game in the future. I believe that DLC is not perfect for a Silent Hill game. Even no one will think that DLC is been perfect for Silent Hill. Is there anyone who is having an opposing viewpoint and can give a genuinely strong answer in retaliation? There is nothing on to it. Very much frustrated with it as of the extreme possibility forcing up DLC for extra cash. It is obvious that I will not purchase the add-on content, but due to that will be missing the extra stuff, which is not at all fair.

I believe that there should be special edition soundtrack bonus as they have done with The Room. Which was very much motivating me and it was really good to hear and also it has worked for me again when the Gamestop have done something similar and added a soundtrack as the Rule of Rose pre-order bonus. I would say that it is possible to have a similar pre-order bonus soundtrack for Downpour, as they are having all new composers for the game in addition to a new Korn song. In my opinion, anything from a collectible object to a poster would suffice.

It will be really nice that to have an actual replica of something from the game as they have done with Infamous sequel or they should be at least the collector’s edition or something else. Where my friend of mine have got that edition and it has arrived with a bag that looks just like the one the protagonist carries around. Which is really cool and I believe that it will be really nice to see something such as Downpour collector’s edition. Really not knowing that what it would be from this Silent Hill, I guess it might be a pair of handcuffs. I have gone for it if is having Murphy attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    In my opinion, that a figurine or the soundtrack would be great, well also hope that free DLC is not the case. Actually really do not want DLC for Downpour or for any Silent Hill game in the future. I believe that DLC is not perfect for a Silent Hill game. Even no one will think that DLC is been perfect for Silent Hill. Is there anyone who is having an opposing viewpoint and can give a genuinely strong answer in retaliation? There is nothing on to it. Very much frustrated with it as of the extreme possibility forcing up DLC for extra cash. It is obvious that I will not purchase the add-on content, but due to that will be missing the extra stuff, which is not at all fair.
    Well my friends, be little relax, actually there might be something which developers wanted to add but have not added it due to the deadline, so they could do that in DLC. Well Silent Hill is been a bit iffy than other games as we like to have the main story to be fleshed-out, but if they release something like Born From A Wish, that would be fine by me.

If the DLC is having some wish for some additional not many costumes or weapons, then it will not mind me paying 800 for that. I am dying for a soundtrack in pre-order bonuses. But one think would like to tell that not want a stupid costume which will be going to release for everyone later.