Thread: Injured player in Today Season Mode in MLB 2k12 game

Injured player in Today Season Mode in MLB 2k12 game

I really like the game very much and the graphic is actually nice but I have one doubt that I need to clarify here all I need to know that if the MLB Today Season Mode any player injured in the game will he be remain injured or else do the team reset by itself with the real world players/stats prior to every game ? is there anyone her know anything about this I will be really appreciating to know this

Thanks

Re: Injured player in Today Season Mode in MLB 2k12 game

Well I am thinking that it doesn't stay but I am not sure about this , really this is a good question in fact I am also interested in knowing this can anyone here tell us me anything about this I will be glad

Well I have see that on the spring training if anyone is injured then they come back usual the next day, but I am not sure about the Today Season Mode need to test it and tell will tell you later

Thanks for the reply and that is great but I was thinking that how my own actions do or don't influence the team from game to game all the way through the season. I think I saw in the promotional material that the thought that was you could take a player who was "approximately" an all-star or else the MVP and just develop their play so that they in fact get the MVP. It s feel like the player's actions have to include some permanency on stats.

Its seems to me that the game mode is pointless. Just tell me that did you "take over" the reigns while you beginning the MLB now season mode? plus it’s actually a franchise mode from there? Asn in case that is what happing then I think that I know how this game mode works . or us that you just actually play the game and the entire injuries and stats reset every day as the real life season unfolds? In case that is true then how is this any dissimilar from just playing individual MLB today games?

Exactly just tell me few thing if you trade a player then does he come back on team other day, and what about the injure guy? Is he automatically heal the next day not injured and in case hit 4 HR's in one game with Prince Fielder will he get those extra 4 HR's in real life. There are lot of people who want this mode. but it like the lot just resets to actual life matching part in spite of of what occur in your video game world. What the point?

Hey guys I need to know how can I get the MLB Season Today mode. I looked every where but I cant find anything om this …… please help me on tshi issye I will be really appreciating this

Well that will be on the On the main menu just click the right button of mouse in the other menu and go to the game modes, franchise and there you go that it .

It I s very simple all you need to do is

1. Go to the main menu
    2. right stick on it
    3. select game modes
    4. choose franchise

that it you will be now no longer be playing the playing MLB Season Today , You will play your own season with no day by day.

That is really ridiculous , I was so frustrated as I was not able to find it but turns out to be that I was confused in the MLB today Season for just plain old franchise, any ways thanks for the info